Attention: Auction for Shadiguy1, take a look.

I just want it to be known up front that Tito did have his bike ripped off, and does have an insuance check coming in. So, please do not think that any of these proceeds are going to that! Will never happen. He needs to eventually take that check and get a bike to replace what he was robbed of... In the meantime, he has no job! 2 kids on his own,,, you get the picture, and you guys are great for helping him out!

Thank You.
If it was me, i couldn'yt take it. I'm just too stubborn,.,,, but I love to give, I hate to recieve. Just me! I'm different than most as some peps here know!:beerchug::beerchug:

Vannwray has highest bid on the following items:

gloves 40.00

jacket/patch 210.00

jacket#2 85.00

shirt 42.50

Boost Gauge 60.00

Mirror Mod 55.00

Pants 65.00

Tank bag 55.00

HID 175.00

Sweat Shirt 35.00

Guitar STRAP 17.00

Clutch Cover 220.00

Firedog5800

Brake Bar 70.00

CTA_Busa_LE

Rifle Scope 90.00

Updated!

You know what guys, I really love being a part of this place. This means a lot to me. I know Tito is hurting. And Two tone, you are a good man to host this for tito...
I have no problem kikking in, i just am not the type to try to rally up things.. twotone, you rock man!:beerchug:

Stop, your going to make me blush! :laugh:

James THANKS again for doing this for me i cant thank you enough times and i cant thank everyone who offered personal items to help me and i cant thank everyone bidding on the items enough either.

James THANKS again for doing this for me i cant thank you enough times and i cant thank everyone who offered personal items to help me and i cant thank everyone bidding on the items enough either.

I am telling you folks, this place rocks! Thank you for everyone's generosity. 2 more days until the auction ends.

ok, i'll gladly go another $5 for a good cause :beerchug: clutch cover $225

uhh ohh... is that coal? I never claimed to be a good boy Santa... As long as it comes wrapped, I guess I'm ok! ???

Vannwray has highest bid on the following items:

gloves 40.00

jacket/patch 210.00

jacket#2 85.00

shirt 42.50

Boost Gauge 60.00

Mirror Mod 55.00

Pants 65.00

Tank bag 55.00

HID 175.00

Sweat Shirt 35.00

Guitar STRAP 17.00