Woohooo - New Dad, again

And you are happy... How do you do it?

The whole child thing still causes me a great deal of concern. The Wife is getting to that point, and we will most likely move from practice to application but it's really scary.

Freaks me out just to think about it, being responsible for a another human for the next 18-20 years, hoping they don't turn into a Junkie, Axe Murderer, or a politician...

Just dunno how ya'll do it. Spooky.

Happy is an understatement bro. :thumbsup:

:laugh:

Definitely gives you a new perspective on things - pretty soon what little mind you had left the little monsters some how suck out of you and convert it to energy in an attempt to destroy what little sanity you have left.

It forces you to do things you never thought you'd be able to. Before you know it, you don't mind the little angels handing you their boogers or taste testing their own poop.

Yeah, everyone should have 6 or 8 of the little monsters just to keep them on their toes. :lol:

6-8??? OMG no... Though I would actually like twins, get it over with all at once. But I do figure if we have one we might as well go for 2-3... Build in a little redundancy and I figure it's more fun to give siblings that middle child to abuse. :poke:

The whole thing still terrifies me, I just don't really want everything to change... I think that's it more than anything else, I like where we are at as a couple and I like having a lot of free time, and the ability to just up and travel, shop, leave town whenever we want. Though we have been doing less and less of that so maybe it's a good time...

Anyway, congratulations to the both of you!!! Sounds like you are both jazzed and that's awesome...

6-8??? OMG no... Though I would actually like twins, get it over with all at once. But I do figure if we have one we might as well go for 2-3... Build in a little redundancy and I figure it's more fun to give siblings that middle child to abuse. :poke:

The whole thing still terrifies me, I just don't really want everything to change... I think that's it more than anything else, I like where we are at as a couple and I like having a lot of free time, and the ability to just up and travel, shop, leave town whenever we want. Though we have been doing less and less of that so maybe it's a good time...

Anyway, congratulations to the both of you!!! Sounds like you are both jazzed and that's awesome...

6-8 aint gonna happen. One of us is gettin fixed:whistle:

It is a huge change to have a child. But if I had it to do over again, I would still be on #3 It's a positive change.:beerchug:

Back