Woohooo - New Dad, again

And you are happy... How do you do it?

The whole child thing still causes me a great deal of concern. The Wife is getting to that point, and we will most likely move from practice to application but it's really scary.

Freaks me out just to think about it, being responsible for a another human for the next 18-20 years, hoping they don't turn into a Junkie, Axe Murderer, or a politician...

Just dunno how ya'll do it. Spooky.

You just do it bro. Keep a bottle in the cabinet just in case. :laugh:

The whole child thing still causes me a great deal of concern. The Wife is getting to that point, and we will most likely move from practice to application but it's really scary.

Freaks me out just to think about it, being responsible for a another human for the next 18-20 years, hoping they don't turn into a Junkie, Axe Murderer, or a politician...

REV I am SO GLAD to see someone else who is scared SH*tless to pro-create

REV I am SO GLAD to see someone else who is scared SH*tless to pro-create

Yeah... I was happily doing the "well gee I just Dunno how we could possibly afford it."

Then that turned into, "well geeze we are both so busy with our careers..."

Then I find myself unemployed, wife making plenty of money and I'm about out of excuses...

Wife says "I like you being home all the time..." I sense the impending doom. :laugh:

Yeah... I was happily doing the "well gee I just Dunno how we could possibly afford it."

Then that turned into, "well geeze we are both so busy with our careers..."

Then I find myself unemployed, wife making plenty of money and I'm about out of excuses...

Wife says "I like you being home all the time..." I sense the impending doom. :laugh:

Mr. Mom :rofl:

That's exactly what I've been thinking... Can you imagine me sitting there at parent teacher conferences??? GAH, makes my stomach hurt.

Again, Congrats to Sambusa... :thumbsup:

That's exactly what I've been thinking... Can you imagine me sitting there at parent teacher conferences??? GAH, makes my stomach hurt.

Again, Congrats to Sambusa... :thumbsup:

I'm going to insist on video of said conferences :please:

We drink..sometimes heavily :rofl:

YES WE DO!! I love my lil guy but the endless questioning and climbing the walls can sometimes cause me to drink heavily...LoL! :rofl:

I have to say you never think you can do it until you have to. Try staring an explosive loaded diaper in the face while literally dying from a stomach bug. Not to mention you are in the middle of a cross country move. Oh those were the days.... :whistle:

YES WE DO!! I love my lil guy but the endless questioning and climbing the walls can sometimes cause me to drink heavily...LoL! :rofl:

I have to say you never think you can do it until you have to. Try staring an explosive loaded diaper in the face while literally dying from a stomach bug. Not to mention you are in the middle of a cross country move. Oh those were the days.... :whistle:

And sometimes THEY drink :rofl: I mean, once you teach 'em to fetch beer :whistle: they may take a tiny sip (and like it)

:laugh:

Definitely gives you a new perspective on things - pretty soon what little mind you had left the little monsters some how suck out of you and convert it to energy in an attempt to destroy what little sanity you have left.

It forces you to do things you never thought you'd be able to. Before you know it, you don't mind the little angels handing you their boogers or taste testing their own poop.

Yeah, everyone should have 6 or 8 of the little monsters just to keep them on their toes. :lol:

WHIPKRAKR was sick yesterday for some reason, we couldn't figure out why. Well now we know. She showed me a pregnancy test that she had taken. "PREGNANT":woot: :woot:

Looks like I'll be gettin another new tat.:whistle:

Way to go SAM!..:beerchug:
so er....which one of you is actually pregnant? :poke:

Back