Update on my sis in-laws pregnancy

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
I know some of yall wanted me to keep you updated on the pregnancy situation with my sister in-law. I saw Proud Dads post of his new grandson and it reminded me.

Ashley is doing well, she's still on bed rest, but she's more or less in the clear. If she goes into labor, she's only 3 weeks early, so she said they'd let her take him home even. They are trying to hold out for a few more weeks, but not a MAJOR deal as before. Looks like there's a possibility I'll be an uncle again when I get back from the bash. His middle name is going to be Bear (My brother loves that show "man vs Nature" or whatever it's called) and first name is quite possibly going to be Theodore... If it is, I hope he doesn't go to public school, cause he'll be scarred for life...

I also got to spend some time with my Nephew Connor yesterday... I need to borrow him to pick up some women, they all think he's too cute.

chub_chub2.jpg

Thanks, I think all will be okay now. She looks to be in the clear now, it's just a waiting game now...
super.gif

My first was 3 weeks early and he was just fine...she's in the clear! So good to hear!

Thanks for keeping us posted Ben
smile.gif

His name will be Teddy Bear? Thats gunna be interesting in school.

Congrats Uncle Yammy.

That kid is a goldmine at hooters!!

Sounds like she made it thru the worst part and is pretty much in the clear. My 1st son was 3 weeks early and he was just fine. Glad to hear the good news!

(heavybusa @ Apr. 10 2007,13:20) His name will be Teddy Bear? Thats gunna be interesting in school.

Congrats Uncle Yammy.

That kid is a goldmine at hooters!!
Yep, Teddy Bear... I think Geoff (brother) is crazy enough to do it too... I hope not for Bear's sake though. Oh yeah, I'm gonna call him Bear, even though it's his middle name.

Greg, I feel a roadtrip to Richmond coming on in a few weeks... Gonna have to steal Connor for a Hooters trip...
biggrin.gif

Roger that! You know the number, Paul is supposed to be coming down this week for the extensions.

Prayers with your family,don't know the story,sounds like things will be ok now.My youngest son was 5 weeks early,we were kinda scared at the time.He was born healthy.Now he's 19 and tuff as nails.Once again I'll remember a prayer.

(heavybusa @ Apr. 10 2007,13:32) Roger that! You know the number, Paul is supposed to be coming down this week for the extensions.
rock.gif
He must be taking the long way back from Springfield...

I didn't even know he was getting the extensions back from you. You going back to stock wheelbase, or have something else in mind?

(yamahor @ Apr. 10 2007,13:35)
(heavybusa @ Apr. 10 2007,13
zzwhip.gif
) Roger that! You know the number, Paul is supposed to be coming down this week for the extensions.
rock.gif
He must be taking the long way back from Springfield...

I didn't even know he was getting the extensions back from you. You going back to stock wheelbase, or have something else in mind?
He got stuck with some that say hayabusa on them for the Miss bike.

So I agreed to swap out and save him the headache.

How sleezy is that? Guy can't pick up his own chicks so he makes his kid nephew do it for him.

Jeezus, pleezus and teezus.

poke.gif
all_coholic.gif

All's fair in love and war! LMAO

Glad to hear she's going to be okay, man. Thanks for the update.

--Wag--

glad to hear everything is working out...one more future Busa rider on the way
beerchug.gif

(Wag @ Apr. 11 2007,01:00) How sleezy is that?  Guy can't pick up his own chicks so he makes his kid nephew do it for him.  

Jeezus, pleezus and teezus.

poke.gif

all_coholic.gif

All's fair in love and war!  LMAO

Glad to hear she's going to be okay, man.  Thanks for the update.

--Wag--
Hey, when you're as ugly as me, you gotta do what you can... Thankfully, Connor took from his Moms side of the family...
cool.gif
laugh.gif

All a guy needs is an infant or a puppy and the women flock! Imagine if he brings the kid AND a dog!... "Holy Squad of Cheerleaders, Batman!"

Back