Why do people post random pictures of their bikes on here?

I've been on a lot of forums in my day, but for some reason on this site, people post pictures of their busa at the most random times. One thread I was looking at was on insurance. Some guy talked about what company he had, and then posted a picture of his bike? ??? There is one in the problems section where a guy's transmission is having issues, and then he posts a picture of his whole bike?

I mean, I'm sure we're all proud of our bikes, but is someone going to diagnose your transmission problem by looking at a picture of your fully assembled bike? If you want people to see it, make a thread about it, or throw it in your sig and everyone will see it all the time. I dunno, maybe I'm just extra irritated today. Rant/off.

-btw, nobody be the funny guy and post a pic of your bike in this thread. :lol:

WTH gets tired of looking at BUSAS?? :whistle:

Now what was we talking about????

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306047956.044678.jpg

I've been on a lot of forums in my day, but for some reason on this site, people post pictures of their busa at the most random times. One thread I was looking at was on insurance. Some guy talked about what company he had, and then posted a picture of his bike? ??? There is one in the problems section where a guy's transmission is having issues, and then he posts a picture of his whole bike?

I mean, I'm sure we're all proud of our bikes, but is someone going to diagnose your transmission problem by looking at a picture of your fully assembled bike? If you want people to see it, make a thread about it, or throw it in your sig and everyone will see it all the time. I dunno, maybe I'm just extra irritated today. Rant/off.

-btw, nobody be the funny guy and post a pic of your bike in this thread. :lol:

The nerve of some people. Hey look at my Baxley chock!

Picture 008.jpg

Come on guys i think he is serious!!! I need help with my garage door it keeps sticking see below pic to help diagnose the problem!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306069791.343070.jpg

Back