Why are some people so dumb??

TonyMastodon

Big Blue Burrito!
Registered
It really amazes me how dumb people can really be and people love to argue about ANYTHING.

reading a Washington bike forum. A guy posted he had his bike stolen (5th one in a week or so).. I told the guy, next time get an alarm and a lock.

Then a guy rants and says the following:
Originally Posted by TonyMastodon
next time get an alarm and a lock.

dude:
Yeah cause that will do JACK SH*T

Then the guy ended up posting 2 videos (1 of a bike getting thrown in a van on a public street and another video of a guy taking 4 mins using a blow torch to cut off the chains and ride off).. So i replied saying "well a chain and an alarm would have saved that bike and same with the 2nd bike, seeing how no one will sit around for 4 mins while an alarm is going off"...

and the guy replies with...

"Point was.......If they want it they will get it, the OP had it "with a keypad entry garage", so its not like he had it sitting out on the f-king street you f-king tard.
YOU ARE A F-KING RETARD PLEASE DONT REPRODUCE.

Ahhhhh... gotta love the internet and the amazing nerd-rage :p

I thought we had the oRg to stay away from those threads?

placement.jpg

Last edited:
Tony, let me tell you my friend "You cannot argue with an idiot no matter how smart you may be"!

The real retards always resort to name calling. As we all know, once the poster resorts to name calling, he looses all credibility!

Don't let guys like that get under your skin. :beerchug:

Winning an argument on the internet is like winning a gold medal at the special olympics......

Steven youre right.. I think i got a temporary ban from that website :p

Admin said i was "threatening him" and that was i was going to "fight him" ... yet no where in the thread says anything about me doing harm to him :p ahhhhh good times!

and yes shadetree... chains and alarms are serious business here!

Tony, let me tell you my friend "You cannot argue with an idiot no matter how smart you may be"!

The real retards always resort to name calling. As we all know, once the poster resorts to name calling, he looses all credibility!

Don't let guys like that get under your skin. :beerchug:

You took the words right out of my mouth.:beerchug:

Sounds like he's a real A-Hole, probably why he's in the situation he's in now. Somebody he was mouthing off to stole his bikes. Some idiots never learn. Let the moron internet fight with someone else down on his level.:poke:

I think a 4 min. chain cut (that I was filming ???) would have provided ample time to light up some "12 guage bike insurance" :laugh:

They're not stolen, as stupid as he sounds, he probably parked them somewhere and then forgot where he parked them.:laugh:

Last edited:
Perhaps a slightly better neighbor "hood". Oh yeah they don't let low class dork vagina boys like that in the better areas. I guess we shouldn't use any security devices because "ya know they get if they want it". The point is to inconvenience the thief so he or she goes on to the next dumb ass down the street who thinks "ya know they get if they want it".

Last edited:
Back