When your not on the bike... Hobbies

image-2817336973.jpg

I think I have more fun painting and building than racing.

image-972320860.jpg

image-805284132.jpg

image-2817336973.jpg

I don't get to ride much these days, so I don't stop by here too often anymore. I still enjoy going fast though. Here are some recent photos of a hobby, turned career, turned hobby again. It's a lot more fun now that I get to go where and when I want.

Low Resolution Panel In Flight.jpg

Aerostar Left 3-4 in Hangar.jpg

I build cars...
IMG_20130321_202543_zps6a6f6338.jpg

I build race cars...
564781_10151263758575701_1943568976_n_zps340d0920.jpg

I tinker with airplanes...
DSC042331.jpg

I like to build. Electronics, programming, fiberglass, carbon fiber, metal work, engines, things that help people go fast and have fun.

Man I love all the different things people get involved in. As for me I play a little pool. Not as much as I would like to but it something to do.

P5120122.jpg

i go to school....

Nancy Caroline's Emergency Care in the Streets - Aaos, Caroline, Bob Elling, Mike Smith - Google Books

and work at a local ER....
Advocate BroMenn Medical Center - Normal, Illinois Cancer Care, Neurosciences, Obstetrics and Heart/Vascular Services

and i have **** tons of clincals each week to reach my end amount needed.

when the option for sleep is achievable (due to time issues or insomnia) or a nice drive i take it when i can. atm ive been away since 10am (monday) and will be awake till about 8am Wednesday. ugh

Back before all this, i was into guns, built my own PC, enjoyed the occassional off roading in the jeep. but i also lived at home during that

wow, that's a tough one. i guess i do lots of things.
lately i have been doing beadwork. inspired by native patterns and the Indian that lives in my back yard.
it's cheep, and it keeps my hands busy.

i also do alot of volunteer work for the National Coalition Of Motorcyclist, ABATE of Wyoming, Wyoming Central ABATE, the UMF of America, the Drowning Support Network, Compossionate Friends, and helping the Lady Shriners.

and that's when im not dinking around with motorcycles. :beerchug:

IMG_0046.jpg

beadwork.jpg

I dont lead a very interesting life:) When i am not either working at my job or working at my business i bowl some enjoy going to the races (dirt) and also enjoy drag racing watching that is. The local track has run what ya brung on friday nights. Its fun to see. Beyond that my kids are my hobby. They keep me busy a lot and dont allow for much relaxing time.

When I am not on the bike, my hobby still involves my right wrist, Jus say'n!

Hunting - Pig/Boars - Coyotes - Mule Deer - Elk - Desert Rams and this year Bear with my nephews in North Carolina ! Along with an African Safari maybe :please: next year (trip purchased at an SCI auction for less than a whitetail deer guided hunt in Oklahoma :laugh: ) . I just love hunting and have a list of hunts I want to go on (moving from one major animal to another - makes it more interesting to me ). Future, I want to hunt a Musk Ox, Moose (Bullwinkle :rudolph: beware ??? ) and Alaska Griz Bear. Of course my favorite time is right here in Oklahoma !

Alcohol...craft brews and whiskey/bourbon mainly but a little of everything else

image-2141050971.jpg
Tobacco this about half of em

image-4246252527.jpg
Firearms in the process of putting together a couple more rifles as well

image-3163039576.jpg

*just givin this forum runner app a go ...excuse to post some pics.

image-2141050971.jpg

image-4246252527.jpg

image-3163039576.jpg

Back