strange liquid in on rim

kitchener rider

I was cheap, so all I got was a lousy t-shirt
Registered
We went for a ride yesterday and stopped at a buddies hobby farm. While we were there waiting for the other guy to get his gear on my friend noticed a yellowish liquid pooled in his rim and on his disc, pretty much right below the shock. After a few curse words from him and the usual why me story. He decided to investigate what liquid this was. Stuck his finger in it and quickly determined it wasn't oil, or brake fluid. We were all looking at each other then buddies dog walked around the corner. Two of us were laughing pretty hard. The guy with the wet finger not so much. We now call him gold finger.

that is hilarious (as long as you aren't the one doing the tasting) :rofl:

Actually.....I've seen this a few times. When other sport bikes know they are about to ride with a Hayabusa. They start to cry. LOL

We went for a ride yesterday and stopped at a buddies hobby farm. While we were there waiting for the other guy to get his gear on my friend noticed a yellowish liquid pooled in his rim and on his disc, pretty much right below the shock. After a few curse words from him and the usual why me story. He decided to investigate what liquid this was. Stuck his finger in it and quickly determined it wasn't oil, or brake fluid. We were all looking at each other then buddies dog walked around the corner. Two of us were laughing pretty hard. The guy with the wet finger not so much. We now call him gold finger.

our lab constantly pisses on my wheel, (ok, hold the kawi jokes)a funky white powdery substance developes every couple days. pita to clean too???

Back