Some people!!!

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
I have the tv on right now as I'm cruising the board and some show is on about lawn mower racing. They had an incident where some guy got his finger chopped off at the track. Everybody is lookin' around for the chopped off finger and some lady says, "Do we know which finger was cut off?" Ohhhhhhhhhkaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...
rock.gif
Just as I thougth it, another lady on the show says, "Does it matter? If you see a finger on the ground pick it up!"
laugh.gif
I almost fell off my chair twice... Once when the moron asked which finger they were looking for... if there are that many to choose from, find another hobby
biggrin.gif
... and once when the other lady reeled the conversation back to earth.
laugh.gif

Some people...
rock.gif

Edit: Ooops... Didn't mean to call the guy who had the accident a moron...
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141319026 -->

laugh.gif

rock.gif

Proof that it takes all kinds...
Rednecks racing lawnmowers...
Hold my beer and watch this...
Priceless...

David

I wonder if that is the same show I saw. The guy somehow got his gloved finger caught in the chain and sprocket while racing and tore it off. Damn that's got to hurt!

While I see the humor in it, it's not real funny when you have recover severed fingers from an accident. I know first hand, having had to do it twice. Unfortunately the guys involved weren't able to have them reattached.

I'm more worried why a chopped off finger is more entertainment than the races? ? ?
biggrin.gif
Do lawn mower races keep the chopping blades attached and running??? I've never seen them

Back