TURNING 30 SUCKS!

I just want you to know that the first post in this thread was the gayest post I have ever seen in my whole time on the org.  
HMMMMM, where you turned on do you feel the sudden urge to  
spank.gif
hmmm, rubber2burn huh, did you mean your tire  
smileyexhibit.gif
face7.gif

pillepalle.gif

werd.gif

As John Cougar once said... "Suck it up and tough it out - Be the best you can..."

If the age I feel on the inside matched the way I look on the outside, I'd still be getting carded. It's only a number and quite honestly, I don't give a rat's behind about that particular number. Look up this thread in 15 years and we'll talk then...

Time to celebrate - have a good one!

30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, if you feel old , go buy a Volvo, you'll change your mind real soon.. Life gets better from here, you'll become a love machine(your wife will confirm this) and a fountain of all knowledge, do not listen to your teenage son who mumbles about old duffer,,... (sorry, personal rambling!!!). Happy birthday Bro
beerchug.gif
, it does get better honest!!!!!!!!!!

Grow a sack, man. I hit 42 on Monday. Best b-day ever!

--Wag--

Feel kinda odd about being 47 now but my best buddy in Hawaii said it best when I asked about how he felt turning 30 ? He shrugged and said " what, no difference. "

I believe he was right, I will allways be the same inside

Therefore we do not give up, but even if the man we are outside is wasting away, certainly the man we are inside is being renewed from day to day. 1 Corinthians 4:16

epic_May07_186d.jpg

Just a pup in a dog's world, still squattin' to pee!

LMAO

--Wag--

Me no looking forwadr to my 30th it's in 7 months 16days and counting
banghead.gif
pissed.gif
cursin.gif

Mrs 05

Back