Busted Big Time

RedNeckBusaBoy

Registered
I aint never been much of one to consult the wife before bringing home any of my toys. This one just wasnt any different.....

My Ford F-150 SuperCab 4x4: Called her from my cell phone from the end of the driveway and told her to look out the window. I swear I could hear her yelling even with out the phone on.

My Dog: She hates all animals. So I come home late one night after a 7 hour round trip to PA holding an 8 wk old Sheltie under my arm... Yeah, that went over real well.......

My Katana: Snuck it home while she was out shopping. She went to open the garage door to park and damn near ran into it.... Yep, it was another ugly night

My Busa: Been working this deal for over 6 months and finally brought her home 03/15. Figured I had this one in the bag. Both the Kat and the Busa are red. Yeah, I know they are different shades, but figured my wife couldnt tell the difference. And I was right. I have been riding my Busa since and my wife could not tell the difference.... YES!!!!! I finally got by with one. Until last night anyway.....

Had the dog outside playing. (My wife now loves the dog by the way) And she wanted to get him a toy to play with. Well as soon as I heard the garage door opening I knowed it was about to hit the fan Red Neck style...... I had my Katana and Busa parked side by side right inside the door. Had two choices..... Prepare for the storm that was about to hit......... or run like crazy!!!! To old to run..... After the door had been open for about 15 seconds it began and it aint showing no signs of slowing down.

Can any of you guys tell me which couch is best designed to sleep on??? Mine aint none to comfortable. What is even worse , she took my dog and let him sleep on the bed while I got sentenced to the couch.... Go figure.

You know why husbands usually die before the wives?
rock.gif
?? Cause they want to.....

laugh.gif
...I have similar problems! I told wifey about Elenor, only after I had paid for her full and could not reverse the deal... She did hit the roof... but things are coming back to normal now
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

...Oh yeah, and I still dont tell her all the mods that I'm doing to Elenor. If she came to know how much I have spent on those mods... she will kick meout of the house
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Not laughing at you, just can't believe you parked 'em side by side...
biggrin.gif

Hrmmm, get one of those blow up mattresses, sleep wherever you want!  
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "can't spell"|1112710018 -->

I'm going to be in a similar situation very soon. My wife is OK with the 2nd bike, just not loosing her garage space. I should have built a shed before the arrival of the Busa but hey, I never said my priorities were totally in order. Busa, shed, Busa, shed..........I mean come ON!! I'd go with the air mattress as mentioned above. Those things are super comfortable.

I can definitely relate. I prepped my wife for about 3 months that I was looking. I would tell her of the deals I was seeing, how I had some money put away, etc. I thought everything was fine until I found "the one" and told her I was buying it. After a two hour "Honey, we need to talk..." session about priorities, family finances, etc., I was begrudgingly given the OK. Even still, she never warmed up to the idea and still tolerates my Busa as "the other woman." (especially when I call the 'ole Zuk "pumpkin")
sad.gif

Hey RedneckBusaBoy,

Does this look familiar?
laugh.gif

www.warrenbrown.com images missing

Uh, Mr. Red Neck you have my ddepest sympathies for having to sleep on tha couch, but at least you are still in the house. Why don't you throw down with some good red neck romance and see if you can't make it back to the bedroom before the end of the week.

YOu are better than me, cause I ain't sleeping on no MF couch in a house that I pay for ...................... when there is another bed upstairs in the guest room !!

Man, you BOYS are all whipped!
laugh.gif

I just bought mine...even had the hubby pick it up...
cool.gif

Signed -
The Alpha Female
tounge.gif

Hey SouthSide,

Naw, cant throw down on the nasty no more. She came up with this new rule that I gotta take out my Tobacco Chaw before she will give it up...... Now I gotta draw the line somewhere....

I only got a three bedroom house and got me two kids 12 & 13. It is bad enough for them that I am in the same classes at school with them, dont think I can push them to share the bedroom....
tounge.gif

By the way I am finally passing "English as a second Language" (only know hillbilly) after my 8th attempt....

You guys are great.... Made my day.

War,
Sent the pic around here at work. I have got 14 responses and 2 phone calls.... You rock.

MAn you are truly 100% Red Neck, you could relocate to Texas without having to be re-certified !!

I am LMFAO about you being in school with your kids.

Just one question though...

How did a redneck end up in NJ? I was kind of hoping you lived just down the street from me!
laugh.gif

Thats it I am convinced I am never getting married. I own the house both Z28's the Z71 the Busa all three of the snowmobiles the four wheeler and both dirtbikes. Every payment comes right out of my check all alone and I cant possibly lose any of them the way things are now. I like it better this way. She did give me the ole I thought we where gonan talk about it when I bought the new four wheeler last fall I said I did I told you I was going to look at a new four wheeler LOL thats talking.

Thats it I am convinced I am never getting married. I own the house both Z28's the Z71 the Busa all three of the snowmobiles the four wheeler and both dirtbikes. Every payment comes right out of my check all alone and I cant possibly lose any of them the way things are now. I like it better this way. She did give me the ole I thought we where gonan talk about it when I bought the new four wheeler last fall I said I did I told you I was going to look at a new four wheeler LOL thats talking.
Chicken...
tounge.gif

Hey VaBusa,

I only wound up here because of the wife..... Said she had to be here to work in her field (Paralegal) She aint had a job in the whole 9 years we have a been here. Told her she needed to change her profession to couch potato.....

Born and raised in a booming metropolis of 634 people right on the Ohio river. Shoot, I raised more cows each year than my town had people. If you aint from NJ dont never move here!!!!!

You know if I woulda shot her instead of marrying her, I would have been back home in Ohio on parole already.....

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
wow.gif

Hey Southside,

My company just got bought by SBC and they be from Texas.... I am just a praying that they send me down there. I am a keeping my fingers crossed. Been there a couple of times and hated leaving each time. There be some real people down in your neck of the woods.

Back