Busted Big Time

Hah!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thats it I am convinced I am never getting married. I own the house both Z28's the Z71 the Busa all three of the snowmobiles the four wheeler and both dirtbikes. Every payment comes right out of my check all alone and I cant possibly lose any of them the way things are now. I like it better this way. She did give me the ole I thought we where gonan talk about it when I bought the new four wheeler last fall I said I did I told you I was going to look at a new four wheeler LOL thats talking.
I'm with this guy.

Hey VaBusa,

I only wound up here because of the wife.....  Said she had to be here to work in her field (Paralegal)  She aint had a job in the whole 9 years we have a been here.  Told her she needed to change her profession to couch potato.....

Born and raised in a booming metropolis of 634 people right on the Ohio river.  Shoot, I raised more cows each year than my town had people.  If you aint from NJ dont never move here!!!!!  

You know if I woulda shot her instead of marrying her, I would have been back home in Ohio on parole already.....  

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
wow.gif
laugh.gif

You crack me up my friend...
cool.gif

AAHHHH the single life.
laugh.gif
To many toys and noone to answer to. Ok so maybe that's not entirely true. Right now I'm Busaless and Mom has threatened to disown me if I get another bike.
blush.gif

Maybe its time to buy her something, and not a VACUUM CLEANER! Dont ask me how I know this, I'm not telling. It doesnt have to be expensive, just something for her and her alone.

Hey Red,

I have the perfect solution.

Teach her how to ride the Kat, then give it to her. You can tell her that was the plan all long. You know, so you can spend more time together.

You'll be the best husband in the world.

Just one question though...

How did a redneck end up in NJ?  I was kind of hoping you lived just down the street from me!  
laugh.gif
hell, i figured he did live down the street from me.. hahah.

Southwest Virginiiie.   Redneck capital of the known universe. (and probably the unknown part)

as an example I submit the following..

friends TL broke down at a gas station.. starter button is screwed somehow or other.. anyway. I go to help/pick it up and there is a dude there in jeans, boots, cowboy hat, plaid shirt.. the works ya know.

looks at the bike a second or two and goes.. That ain't no harley is it?  Them never break down!

after 15 seconds of "WTF?"  blank stares. Mike (friend) says something about selling this bike and the guy goes..

"I never wanted one of them that you gotta sit like this ...
*proceeds to mimick sitting on a sport bike  Head way down, hands are actually about 5 inches above head.. ass in the air.. hoppin' on one leg, with on pointing straight back..  makes motor noises*  Imagine a superman flying stance,, gone terribly wrong and you got it.

I'd rather have one of them that ya can sit like this ...
*lays way back, arms reaching for the imaginary ape hanger bars,  sticks one leg up in the air makes noise that sounds like POTATO POTATO*
Ya know.. like them mexicans ride."

WTF?

anyway.. so Mike tells him about the Harley has for sell (99 softwail custom if your interested.. nice bike)

he just kinda fuddled around about that and walked off.

<!--EDIT|pure_ego
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112717196 -->

Hey Red,

Teach her how to ride the Kat, then give it to her.  You can tell her that was the plan all long.  You know, so you can spend more time together.

Hmm.. that's what Gjoker did to me...That was a SET-UP?

Ohhhhh, he is gonna get an earful now!!!

Redneck, I sugges the blow up mattress also. You can prop it against the wall during the day.. kinda like a hide-a-bed!

Redkneck busa you are hillarious, I got tears in my eyes from these answers you are giving. I too bought my toys and did not let my wife know:

Grizzley 4wheeler- she went away with the kids to her moms and when she returned I had gotten my oldest son who is 5 a pw50 and I had gotten the 4wheeler.

Jeep CJ7- she was going to Oklahoma city for a hazardous materials class so I dropped her off at the airport and drove about 10 minutes away from the airport and bought the Jeep. She came home to that in the garrage.

Honda VTX- left on an FZ1 and showed back up about 2 hours later on the VTX, shoulda seen her face when I pulled up on that when she was sittin on the front porch.

Expedition- I drove her Jeep Grand Cherokee in to work one morning and came home with an Expedition, That one wasn't that bad because she gets to drive that one it's hers.

Well if you dont have children and she doesnt work may I suggest the old iron boot to the curb. LOL There must be alot of love there. My ex GF was jobless for about 3 years I got sick of that fast come home to I am bored I need some money so I can go shopping. LOL I said get a job you will get some and not be bored. I cant imagine why she left me.

The Busa was another one, I ordered it about a monthand a half before I actually got it. I had to convince her it was her idea for me to get a new bike before it showed up. I kept taking her to the motorcycle stores on the weekend and she was feeling sorry for me because I had sold my other bike, she didn't know it was because I had plans on getting this one, so she said I know you love to ride so why don't you get you another bike before spring. Two weeks later my busa arrived and I had her drive to the motorcycle shop to pick it up , thanking her the whole time for "letting" me get another bike.

Hey Red,

Teach her how to ride the Kat, then give it to her.  You can tell her that was the plan all long.  You know, so you can spend more time together.

Hmm.. that's what Gjoker did to me...That was a SET-UP?

Ohhhhh, he is gonna get an earful now!!!

Redneck, I sugges the blow up mattress also. You can prop it against the wall during the day.. kinda like a hide-a-bed!
I got the same line of horse sh*t when we opted to buy two Harleys...

"it'll be time together" blah blah blah blah blah

Now his Harley sits in a garage all of the time and I've got a Busa...we hardly ever ride together...only bonding time is when I'm opening something else he's bought for my Busa or when he's opening another HD part made in China that I bought for him...
laugh.gif

cool.gif

And ego - THAT was funny; sounds like most of the guys I see around here...

well, they have a few less teeth...
tounge.gif

Is that wrong?
cool.gif

I'll tell ya, You all are coolest bunch of characters I have been allowed to have contact with (By order of the Mental Health Dept) for quite a while.

If any of you guys get lost and wonder into this neck of the woods you better be given me a shout.

Just hope the network security team is sleeping today, cause I aint got nuttin done expect laughing my butt off. You guys are a hoot.
biggrin.gif

As a matter of fact, it is finally above 50 up here and I got my Busa in the parking garage. Me thinks I hear her calling my name.......... "Get yer @$$ down here you good fer nuttin redneck" yep, it was her.....or maybe it was my wife/aunt/2nd cousin on the uncle who's in jail for moonshiningside/great neice telling me to take out the trash... Oh well at least I can handle one of them jobs.

See Ya Later

Back