Busted Big Time

I'll tell ya,  You all are coolest bunch of characters I have been allowed to have contact with (By order of the Mental Health Dept) for quite a while.  

If any of you guys get lost and wonder into this neck of the woods you better be given me a shout.

Just hope the network security team is sleeping today, cause I aint got nuttin done expect laughing my butt off.  You guys are a hoot.
biggrin.gif

As a matter of fact, it is finally above 50 up here and I got my Busa in the parking garage.  Me thinks I hear her calling my name..........  "Get yer @$$ down here you good fer nuttin redneck"    yep, it was her.....or maybe it was my wife/aunt/2nd cousin on the uncle who's in jail for moonshiningside/great neice telling me to take out the trash...  Oh well at least I can handle one of them jobs.

See Ya Later
This is RSD gone hick...it's just too much...

Glad to have a character like you around...
biggrin.gif

Now, go saddle up before she leaves you!
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

Oh man...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... I can't stop laughing at this thread... had to share with coworkers and now nothin is getting done... ever try to read what others have read and at the same time put a new voice to each author... oh my God...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.... RedNeck good luck with the Wife and the bike, but dang you started a thread that is going down as one of the funniest...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Don't ever take your arguments to the bedroom! OFF LIMITS!! HAHAHA!!!!

seems like there's never a dull moment in your house, Red...

Heheh....that's right...Get'R done.

Kinda funny hearing you guys talk about your wives and buying bikes...Sleeping on the couch is not an option for me...I told my wife that I don't care how mad she is at me...I will never sleep on the couch!!! so my wife usually will go to the couch!!! I guess I have her trained!!!
smile.gif

when i told my wife i was going to buy a new bike she started complaining so i just looked at her and said "if i hadnt paid your bills off for you i couldve paid cash for it"she hasnt said a word about it since lol.also we have our own bank accounts cause nobody is gonna tell me what to do with the money that i work for!!!!

Time to start wearin' the ol' wife beater.....
I used to have a wife like that... single now. Enjoy your bike.

Man, you BOYS are all whipped!
laugh.gif

I just bought mine...even had the hubby pick it up...
cool.gif

Signed -
The Alpha Female
tounge.gif
Yeah, Better yet let the spouse help pay for it and go with you to pick it up...
smile.gif

Sorry man, but uh you not married, your in jail...
sad.gif
Seriously, your all grown up and still sneaking around? Uh Uh... That is not how it works.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112770588 -->

And I should get married a 3rd time forrrrr...what reason?

Oh hell Red, it ain't no big thing.  Just go down to the flower feller and buy her some nice flowers there.  And a card that says "Get well soon!"  Shell be microwavin ya dinner in no time......

If that don't work, write her a poem, somethin romantic and all, somethin that compares her to your bike or your dog.....

If that don't work go buy a school bus and park it next to the house.  If she's a true downhome girl, she'll love you for the new familyroom...

face7.gif

Back