TMI

Wag

Evil Demon Busa Rider
Donating Member
Registered
So what's your story?

Mine is, I was out in the garage yesterday morning, trying to get my bike back together quickly but correctly. I was sitting on the floor and my wife comes out and says, "Just say no to crack!"

Sho' 'nuff. You guessed it. I won't fill in the details. She was asking me if I'd hold her shovel for her.

Jeezus. As with Rodney Dangerfield, I don't get no respect.

ices_rofl.gif

What's your story?

--Wag--

Can't wait to have some more bloody mary's in the Sunday night chat!

Oh, gawd. I need some more celery sticks and Clamato.

Maybe I'll just drink screwdrivers.

--Wag--

Dude, you were throwing that crack around in your garage like no one else I have ever seen... LMAO. you need to get in the sun a little...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(MrGxr @ Jan. 12 2007,20:03) Dude, you were throwing that crack around in your garage like no one else I have ever seen... LMAO. you need to get in the sun a little...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Blinded ya a little, eh? Why do you think I haven't put up the shop lights yet?

biggrin.gif
ices_rofl.gif

--Wag--

laugh.gif

(Wag @ Jan. 12 2007,20:06)
(MrGxr @ Jan. 12 2007,20:03) Dude, you were throwing that crack around in your garage like no one else I have ever seen... LMAO. you need to get in the sun a little...  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Blinded ya a little, eh?  Why do you think I haven't put up the shop lights yet?

biggrin.gif

ices_rofl.gif

--Wag--
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

There will be no pics!

I suppose I deserved it, extreme. Paybacks for the last time I farted in her general direction!

LMAO

--Wag--

No one who was there could ever forget the BA BUSA plumber's crack back in Laguna
SHOCKED.gif

I'm still in therapy....

(Charlesbusa @ Jan. 12 2007,22:19) No one who was there could ever forget the BA BUSA plumber's crack back in Laguna  
SHOCKED.gif

I'm still in therapy....
Yeah it was almost as good as YOU riding B!TcH....on YOUR OWN BIKE
laugh.gif

(BA BUSA @ Jan. 12 2007,22:22)
(Charlesbusa @ Jan. 12 2007,22:19) No one who was there could ever forget the BA BUSA plumber's crack back in Laguna  
SHOCKED.gif

I'm still in therapy....
Yeah it was almost as good as YOU riding B!TcH....on YOUR OWN BIKE  
laugh.gif
shhhhhhh

I'm still repressing that memory...

gotta keep me from remembering
crazy.gif

Back