TURNING 30 SUCKS!

chrome wheels!!!on a 06 burg/black
rock.gif
need a pic please
smile.gif
[when installed of course]

OH yea.............HAPPY 30
laugh.gif

yeah, im dying to get this splint off that way i can do this, gonna black out the frame and extended also

You're about to enter one of the best decades of your life...as long as you continue to regard it that way...

Happy Birthday
beerchug.gif

20's you say something perverted to a girl and you get slapped

30's say the same thing and your wife slaps you

40's say the same thing and the girls think it's cute

I vaugly remember my 30th birthday. Partially because it was a long time ago, and partially because my wife threw me a kegger to celebrate
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

Dragging knee at almost 43, 30 aint nothing.

Happy Birthday. Enjoy it while you're young.

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Yeah, as i said earlier, so far, all the best times of my life (with the exception of graduating college both times) have been in my 30s. I met my wife, I proposed to my wife, I got married, bought a house, got my busa. yeah, if you keep a positive outlook, your 30s should be great. Ask anyone older, and they'll tell you that the best times of their lives were their 30s and 40s. Keep your head up, you lose some youth, but you start getting respected a little more.

I liked turning 30. (In fact, it didn't hit me until I was 32. But, now I can drink on all my birthdays
beerchug.gif
)

When you are a teenager you aren't allowed to ride, in your 20's can't afford to do it the way you want, in your 30's losing all excuses to live life the way you want. At least now you can afford your exhaust...

My 30th was rough too.
But looking back, I'd be 30 again, before I'd be 20 again.

Hmmmm...

I think...

Ok, yeah yeah I would.
laugh.gif

birthday.gif

birthday.gif
35 ain't so bad most of the time I feel like
I'm 25 then that dayum alarm goes off and I have to
wake-up
bump.gif

48 and loving it. Looking forward to the next 48. My mother's 95, you would never know it, to look at her. Oh ye, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
birthday.gif

You know what they say, if you don't want to get old, you better die young.
firedevil.gif

Sounds like a 1/3 life crisis. Not an issue at all. Everything great about my life happened after I turned 30, with the exception of the birth of my boy. That was on my 29th birthday. Close enough!! So now, every birthday I get to share with my son. We are a couple of bachelors who own our own house. A nice "go fast" car, as my boy puts it. And my beloved Besse, the Busa. I've also got the money to do what I want, when I want, and however I want to do it. Don't let age, divorce, depression, or whatever else in life get you down. So really, are you afraid of living, or dying?? You get that figured out and the rest is cake!!
ThumbsUp.gif

I just want you to know that the first post in this thread was the gayest post I have ever seen in my whole time on the org.  Get over it man sober up in the morning put your leg over that fine machine we call a busa you have in the garage turn the key thumb the starter and you will for get all about being 30 I did.  Hell I don't feel 30 any way age does not bother me the only thing that bothers me is the day the good lord calls me home and I can no longer ride with all my friends or hit those twisties.  So with that said I say to the Lord our God and Father  
please.gif
have me a Busa when I come home and that never ending series of Twisties read for me cause I know you have the dopest ones of all up there in the Holy Land  
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

I've been stuck at 25 for 13 years... quit your whining and go hump a mod...

BTW - Happy Day of New Found Youth

beerchug.gif

Back