If I wasnt married.

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
So here I am at work, Im having problems with my computer ( Virus ) So I call the service we use and ask my guy Jeff to come out and take a look at it. 30 Min later a woman walks through the door that makes me say
(( Damn )) she walks to my office and ask if Im Michael ( Thankyou God ) and apparently Jeff. Shes my computer Tech. :cheerleader:

I have my computer shut off, She walks over and starts it up, My Busa Misty is my Background, When it comes up she says, ( Quote ) That is a beautifull bike, is that yours. Yep I say, She says ( Quote ) It looks like a Hayabusa. At this point Im ready to start having my children call her mommy.

She was there for 3 hrs. Fun to talk too, Nice too look at and smelt great.

It was a good Fri.

Simple you say, "Do you mind if I take a picture of you? I have an obligation to my friends to post a picture of the HOT!! women I keep bragging about to them."

Now I am sure that will get you slapped and maybe a few other things.. but suck it up and get us those pics....

did you give her my #? :thumbsup:

I was () that close to doing that Semi But then it dawned on me, She was from Russia ( Forgeot to mention that didnt I ) and she is now living in OKLA, I didnt want to confuse her with an Illinois accent.

Simple you say, "Do you mind if I take a picture of you? I have an obligation to my friends to post a picture of the HOT!! women I keep bragging about to them."

Now I am sure that will get you slapped and maybe a few other things.. but suck it up and get us those pics....

Take one for the team huh. I will keep that in mind.

I was () that close to doing that Semi But then it dawned on me, She was from Russia ( Forgeot to mention that didnt I ) and she is now living in OKLA, I didnt want to confuse her with an Illinois accent.

Wait on OK.. I can be there quickly... give her my # next time.

Just curious, How do you ask a woman you just met if you can take a picture of her. Im thinking she might think that a little weird.

It won't bother us if she thinks you're wierd, as long as you get us the pics~!~ :laugh:

BTW...you don't have any sponsors do you~?~

Last edited:

you've met me and know i don't sound like i'm from IL due to the fact i grew up in MI and MS and have lived in AL, FL, MO, and IL since then...i can fake being from anywhere if that will make her happy :whistle: :laugh:

Just curious, How do you ask a woman you just met if you can take a picture of her. Im thinking she might think that a little weird.

thats what camera phones and web cams are for you just ask hey can you please make sure my web cam works. and record see :poke:

Back