Starting a New Job Tomorrow...

Wow, that's a step in a different direction! But I bet you will love it. Hobby+Work=not minding getting out of bed..
laugh.gif

Might want to think about installing that filter now, tho
wink.gif

Just messin... Good luck!! It should be a blast!

I am going to do my best to make up for all the shiddy service I have had over the years at Bike Dealerships...
I bet you'll do just fine. Congrats Rev! All my best to you.
thumbs-up.gif
Just don't go apesh!t on the guy who honks his horn in the parking lot to get your attention...that might not be a wise career move...
tounge.gif

Congrats Bro ... you will do well for sure ... customer service and personal relationships is the key ... people buy from people and in no time at all customers will be asking for you by name.

Congrats. Glad you got a job that you can really love. Too many people in the world that get up each morning and hate to go to work, just for a paycheck. Life is definitely too short to live that way.

Congrats! Rev & good luck. There's no better job than doing something you love.

Congrats Rev. Hows it going so far? I think you will be perfect for it. Hanging with all the motorheads. I may call you for some Cat parts. I blew up my sled on March 12th.

I think you'll do great Rev! Awesome opportunity to maybe find out you don't like pushing pencils (or a mouse) behind a desk 40 hrs a week...

You've got some really cool "people skills" too...whether you think so or not, I think you'll make a damn fine sales-typa-guy, make people smile, maybe scare off the squids...I don't know...
tounge.gif

Anywho, congrats!! And now that we have another "insider", we'd appreciate being spoon fed any and all Busa news...we won't tell, promise...
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Congrats bro, glad to hear you doing something you love. Just remember, no hurting the customers, they are always right and if they are wrong, just wait for them outside
biggrin.gif

Congrats Rev, you'll do fine and be successful. Hope the wife is settling in and doing well as well... Cheers, bro.

Congrats Rev.. good luck to ya, bro! I can hear it now... 'The Parts Nazi'.. "No parts for you.. get to the back of the line!"
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously though, I'm sure you'll do fine.. really~
wink.gif

I was just getting ready to post a thread asking what was the latest about Rev!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Did you guy's ever find a home? I haven't been on the board much because of school work. If there is a link to a thread showing your new palace, let a brutha know.
laugh.gif

Congrats. Gotta hand it to you. What you did takes really big brassy balls.

Best of luck to ya. Make sure you drop your number here and there so we can call ya and send sales your way!

--Wag--

Well Folks, as most of you know I walked away from well over $50K a year last month.  No, I didn't have anything lined up out here but I wasn't too worried about it.  I considered simply NOT going back to work at all.  BUT after a Month of Dishes N Laundry, I'm ready to go do SOMETHING...  
smile.gif

So Friday I contacted a Leading Motorsports dealer in the Area.  Got myself an Interview and Lo-N-Behold? Got a call this morning,  I am now gainfully employed, doing something I think I will love.  Hell I'll be surrounded by Bikes and Bike Stuff all Day....

"REVLIS, The Parts/Accessories/Gear Guy!!!"

Might as well put to use some this headful of stats and stuff.

Dealership sells the Big Four Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha, plus Polaris and Arctic Cat.  So I am going to be messing with all sorts of fun stuff...  I dunno if I can sell a Damn thing, but I should be having fun.  

If I prove to be good at selling shid, and taking care of folks?  I'll be looking at moving to bike sales down the road.  

Anyhoo, Wish me luck folks...  
Hmmm judging by your description of it and where you are... are you going to be at RNC )or whatever it's called) in Renton? That's the only "Big Four" place I can think of around here...

congrats man, I work parts at a Jeep dealer and yeah people can really aggrivate you but then there are some that really appreciate it when you help them out and thats pretty cool. It is hard not to choke some people sometimes though!

From reading your posts over the last 6 months you seem pretty calm and mello,
face7.gif

just kidding you should do fine, hope everything works out.

Back