Have a Look, I need some assistance with colors

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
OK VaBusa isn't going to be too pleased with me, I am changing my color selections on the Car.
crazy.gif
It's Gotta Be finalized tomorrow so It's come to this.

THE REASON? OK, My new Chair Showed up Tuesday, it's got red leather as well, and I am not really feeling it. It looks good, but it's also.... WELL? RED.

So I've decided that I am NOT going to do the Silver over Red-N-Black.

Instead I am going to go either Black or Grey Leather With the Dark Poplar Wood. And Either the Arctic or Blue paint.

PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT THESE TWO LINKS, check out the colors and tell me what ya think Before Voting.

Arctic Metallic Thread Scroll about 3/4 of the way down for best examples.

Notice the Color Differences here between sunlight and cloud... The arctic has a lot of interest...
-Lights out
arctic--13.jpg

-Lights On
arctic--02.jpg

-Same Car but Overcast... I'll see a lot of this.
Arcticbmw001.jpg

Montego Blue, Bright In the sun but shifts at night and on cloudy days. I like it. But it's intense.

The Blue REALLY Changes a lot as well depending on the lighting, but it's always more intense than the Arctic.
Montego-HPIM0128-0185-0258copy.jpg

Another.
Montego-mb8.jpg

And a Last couple of shots from similar angles in similar light.

Arctic
Arctic-e90c.jpg

And the Montego Blue.
zymol_above.jpg

Colors over either this:
0733_LCSW_4AS_609.jpg

0733_LCSW_4AS_609-1.jpg

Or the Grey
0733_LCAD_4AS_609.jpg

q0733_LCAD_4AS_609.jpg

WHEW!!! OK Enough Pictures and links and stuff... Have at it Folks... And thanks...

Rev

Oh and Yeah, the Giddy Factor here is pretty High, Even if I'll be waiting forever.

I really Like the Blue with Black personally. I was driving on the freeway next to a Blue M3 yesterday and that BMW blue is awesome! Not a real beemer kinda guy but I would look good in that M3!
laugh.gif

Hmm, Ya know and with as cloudy as it tends to be the Arctic does go a little soft, while the Blue would still stand out a bit.

BUT, the Arctic has a lot of visual interest for me and it's a less "Hey Looky Here" color, which I prefer.

(Revlis @ Mar. 01 2007,14:40) Hmm, Ya know and with as cloudy as it tends to be the Arctic does go a little soft, while the Blue would still stand out a bit.  

BUT, the Arctic has a lot of visual interest for me and it's a less "Hey Looky Here" color, which I prefer.
I love that Blue - but I agree that if you are going for the I have a great car, but I am not trying to attract too much attnetion - then go Arctic... Voting now...

Ya know though, if this was a Mustang I'd have the Blue without Question...

That's interesting, if it's a Ford I'm all about the Bright Ford Blue, if it's something else I am worried about standing out too much... What kind of sense does that make?

Across three Web-Boards. This one, the Local Bike Board, and the Local RX8 board, so for Montego Blue With Black interior is way ahead. Which was exactly what my gut reaction was when I first saw the new 335i Coupe.

But that darn Arctic is kinda calling me still...

I THINK I'll let the boards decide, whatever they come up with is what I'll order.

I like the Artic with Black leather. Black just heats up more then the gray leather.

I THINK I'll let the boards decide, whatever they come up with is what I'll order. [/Quote]
they do something simular to that on The Price is Right,and sometimes get screwed...
tounge.gif

(brendanp @ Mar. 01 2007,14:46) I THINK I'll let the boards decide, whatever they come up with is what I'll order.
they do something simular to that on The Price is Right,and sometimes get screwed...
tounge.gif
[/Quote]
Very True, That's why there are only two options...

laugh.gif
I don't trust you all much farther than I can throw ya'll...

I'd be driving around in a pepto Pink BMW with Sky Blue Leather...

Yep Whatever you all decide will be my color... Blue Or Arctic?

Nobody likes blue more then me... even my home is pretty much highlighted with various blues~ That being said... I really like the Arctic with the grey interior~ True.... the black interior may be better for the heat up in them parts, but the dual tones of the grey interior would just look shaweet with the Arctic paint~ So whatever you decide..... get the Arctic w/Grey interior and have it shipped to GJoker 7004 Westcott....
firedevil.gif

I warned you that I'd point and laugh if you picked blue
laugh.gif

I give up...you're going to be just like everyone else now...such a disappointment! I HAD SUCH HOPE!!!

tounge.gif

You get NO VOTE from me...wimp...

lurk.gif

Lemming...if little Johnny said he wanted the blue car, would Revlis buy the blue car too?!
laugh.gif

Chicken...living in the box man, in the box...

*sigh*

guns.gif

(Revlis @ Mar. 01 2007,22:54)
(brendanp @ Mar. 01 2007,14:46) I THINK I'll let the boards decide, whatever they come up with is what I'll order.
tounge.gif
Very True, That's why there are only two options...

laugh.gif
I don't trust you all much farther than I can throw ya'll...

I'd be driving around in a pepto Pink BMW with Sky Blue Leather...[/Quote]
I didn't see that on the poll. That's what I would have voted for.
biggrin.gif

Arctic is a classic look. That Blue will get you busted with all the women you'll be Mack'n . How many BMW's that shade of blue in your town ?

Back