Have a Look, I need some assistance with colors

(tinmann @ Mar. 01 2007,20:55) Arctic is a classic look. That Blue will get you busted with all the women you'll be Mack'n . How many BMW's that shade of blue in your town ?
laugh.gif
Brother if I'm picking up ladies? they are riding in the back seat cause the wife is riding shotgun...
wink.gif

(Revlis @ Mar. 02 2007,01:31)
(tinmann @ Mar. 01 2007,20:55) Arctic is a classic look. That Blue will get you busted with all the women you'll be Mack'n . How many BMW's that shade of blue in your town ?
laugh.gif
Brother if I'm picking up ladies? they are riding in the back seat cause the wife is riding shotgun...
wink.gif
You are asking the wrong people then. You know you have to make the wife happy. And if she says I don't care whatever one you like, she is lieing because she has a favorite.
biggrin.gif
Trust me I make sure I consult with my wife on things like this.

(snakeyezzz @ Mar. 02 2007,06:32)
(Revlis @ Mar. 02 2007,01:31)
laugh.gif
wink.gif
You are asking the wrong people then. You know you have to make the wife happy. And if she says I don't care whatever one you like, she is lieing because she has a favorite.
biggrin.gif
Trust me I make sure I consult with my wife on things like this.
Well The Problem is my wife is a little strange. She doesn't do the mind games, which in a sense makes things like this even more difficult, because I do have that NUDGE one way or another.

She has voted for the Montego blue though. FWIW. Judging by the voes here it looks like it will indeed be the bright blue, at least in this part of the country.

beerchug.gif

And the Polls are Closed! Thank you a bunch folks. I said the Majority gets to decide, and the Majority decided.

Final count.

Arctic Metallic--- 44 Votes
Montego Blue--- 79 Votes It wasn't even Close.

The gray leather was a non-starter, So Montego Blue, Black leather, with the Dark Gray Poplar wood trim.
-Sport Package
-Premium Package
-Nav/idrive, will be updated version
-6-speed man
-Comfort Access
-ipod integration from the factory (We're pretty sure)
-Heated Seats

Did it today, I left work early and drove downtown, then went to Tini-Bigs and had a few Martinis!
smile.gif
Thanks for the help, it was enjoyable.

No going back this time, it's all final and done.

This is what I've got coming.
2007-bmw-335-coupe-005.jpg

And going
2007-bmw-335-coupe-015.jpg

And the Interior, accept mine will be Man not auto.
interior2.jpg

I'm drooling here rev! Hope you enjoy it.

Not usually a cage person myself, "just in needed instances." But that's one HOT ride.

Enjoy bro!
beerchug.gif

(VaBusa @ Mar. 01 2007,19:15) Lemming...if little Johnny said he wanted the blue car, would Revlis buy the blue car too?!
laugh.gif

Chicken...living in the box man, in the box...

*sigh*

guns.gif
laugh.gif
WHOA!!! How Did I miss this abuse?
rock.gif
wink.gif

Lemming? Darlin I am stepping away from teh Lemmings in their Shiney little silver EuroCars...

Do you know how many Silver/Gray/Black BMW's there are out there?
rock.gif
Here's a hint... ALL OF THEM!!!!
laugh.gif

I'm kinda going out on a limb here with this wild blue.

The Masses spoke, it was outta my hands.

Today though, I went to the dealership, and had them pull the Arctic, The Montego, and the Silver outside sideXside so I could settle the color score. Mind you the Masses had allready spoken but as my own Electoral College I had reserved the final decision for myself. Well, once they were all RIGHT there in real life? It was all over, the Blue looks amazing.

Again if I got more sun up here it would be all about the arctic but in the cloudy light, it's all a shambles of Golds and Greens.... It's just too much light pale green for me, I couldn't get around that in the end...

But I'm Stoked.... I love this Blue... He he...

2007_bmw_335_coupe_011.jpg

laugh.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif

(motogp08 @ Mar. 02 2007,23:56) I'm drooling here rev! Hope you enjoy it.

Not usually a cage person myself, "just in needed instances." But that's one HOT ride.

Enjoy bro!
beerchug.gif
Thanks Man, I figure what the hell, if I'm going to be in a Cage, at least it'll be a nice fun Cage.
smile.gif

Besides, I'm going to take advantage of the good stuff whenever possible, life is too short and I don't need to die Rich...

Right, can't take your money with you, so you might as well enjoy it here!

I just want a bike so bad i can TASTE it!

My sig. tell's all! "And my member rating!"
sad.gif

(motogp08 @ Mar. 03 2007,01:27) Right, can't take your money with you, so you might as well enjoy it here!

I just want a bike so bad i can TASTE it!

My sig. tell's all! "And my member rating!"
sad.gif
Bah, the anticipation is something that can also be enjoyed...

I might be selling my 02 SE... I haven't decided yet. But just in case.

SE or LE?

You do of course realize i'm 16, right?

I'd like a litre or busa, but i'm not sure insurance'd let me have one. I'm currently on blanket coverage insurance with my mom, and we are on Farmer's insurance.

Are they any good for motorcycles?

My choices are (from around here) a (i think) 2003 Orange LE busa, a 2003 blue/white gixxer 600, or a friend of mine's Honda Shadow 500.

Think i might be looking toward a Supersport though, besides, my mom's talking about riding and she's talking like she'd like to buy the Shadow.

Know anywhere i might find a litre or a busa (around 4-5 grand)?

Sorry Bro, I'm one of those "Gotta Start Smaller" Kinda Guys. Not TOO small, not 250 small.

If you really want to get into a sport Bike, a REAL sportbike, I'd try to find a CBR600F4 or F4i. 99-2001 right in there. They are excellent bikes, reliable, powerful and most importantly pretty damn forgiven. It's a real bike so don't let the 600ccs put you off.

I promise that at 16, the CBR600 will be MORE fun than you'll have on a Busa or Litre Bike. Really Really. And you should be able to find well loved examples in your price range.

Trust some of old farts though, we've been where you are and we understand exactly how it feels and how much you want the BIG Power and all. But honestly, the 600s are serious bikes and serious fun.

Farmers Insurance isn't bad I don't think. I haven't heard anything anyway. Good Luck on your decision.
super.gif

(300Busa @ Mar. 03 2007,10:49)
(motogp08 @ Mar. 03 2007,04:37) Haha! That's cool 300!
beerchug.gif
Ford has the Harley trucks, now there is a Busa car.
all_coholic.gif
HE HE HE... I'm getting the Coupe though, but I like the Chop.

One thing to remember the Coupe comes with 13.7" Rotors up Front, and 13.4" Rotors out back. So them Gold Brembos may not be too much help.
cool.gif
Love the Green though...

I decided on the Blue. Out in the Cloudy Light, the Blue Looks great.

Montego_mb9.jpg

Big Hood...

So according to a good many BMW owners, these cars will make you taller, smarter, Better Looking, More Appealing to women, and it'll add about an inch too uh.... Well Yeah!
ices_rofl.gif

So that will be nice...
super.gif

Seriously though, I've found a group of owners who are more rabid and passionate about their cars than we are about our bikes. It's pretty funny. Some of these folks are really hardcore...

23_2007_bmw_3_series_coupe_335i_328i_e92.jpg

Nice ride. It looks just like my car. Well the color does anyways. The body lines don't match up to my crappy Focus SE very well.

This could be a really long wait... Sounds like there could be delays already... Makes me wonder if the Coupe is worth Waiting for or if I wouldn't be just as happy rolling around in a sedan. I could prolly cherry pick a 335 sedan off the lot this weekend and be down the road...

2007_bmw_335_coupe_012.jpg

I'm pretty stoked about the wood trim, The Grey Poplar is really pretty.

Cool enough that it has been the one thing that I haven't flip flopped on.

GraypoplarP1010020.jpg

Another Shot of the Interior.
Blackleather-114647.jpg

Back