Color of Usernames ?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Ok I figure most if not all mods an admins usernames always display in blue but can anyone please explain why some member names display in red while others are in green ?
I thought it was just alternating , one red one green one red but some threads there are six or seven red then a green then a red and whatever ?
Then I thought it was cuz one was online and another wasn't but that doesn't fit either ?
Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or pattern
???

I believe green is donating member and red is not. There is a thread on here about all that stuff, I'll see if I can find it for ya.

Yep, mods and admins in blue, donating members have green and have spinning balls too!:whistle:

Gold if for our fallen riders an black is for...... well you know what black is for Blanca:poke: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

What's the deal with donating? I clicked on donate! but it gave me a message about no subscriptions available for purchase??!

Is it donate whatever, are there suggested donation amounts, does it go towards running the site (to cap)?

What's the deal?

And while I'm at it, how do you change the tag line underneath a username?

Eg. Mine is "Rookie". I thought it was based on people's status, or post count or something. But some people have very personal and strange taglines like "My wife is # 1" etc.

Rookie will change as your post count goes up. I think the next is 500 and so on from there. If you do donate, I think you can put whatever you want in it's place. There was a big stink about donating, but you'll have to do a search for that one so I really can't help you with what happens with the donate button. There has been certain projects going on such as the Bessie project which was to help get MC mustangs bike redone while he was deployed overseas. You'll notice a B in a blue box under members names that donated to that. Do a search on how to donate or something of that matter and see what you come up with.

What's the deal with donating? I clicked on donate! but it gave me a message about no subscriptions available for purchase??!

Is it donate whatever, are there suggested donation amounts, does it go towards running the site (to cap)?

What's the deal?

Donations are only accepted every so often when the need arises for special projects. Sponsors keep this place alive and Cap donates a ton of time I'm sure. :beerchug:

Thanks for these two answers guys, I had been wondering how to donate :beerchug:

Rookie will change as your post count goes up. I think the next is 500 and so on from there. If you do donate, I think you can put whatever you want in it's place. There was a big stink about donating, but you'll have to do a search for that one so I really can't help you with what happens with the donate button. There has been certain projects going on such as the Bessie project which was to help get MC mustangs bike redone while he was deployed overseas. You'll notice a B in a blue box under members names that donated to that. Do a search on how to donate or something of that matter and see what you come up with.

Donations are only accepted every so often when the need arises for special projects. Sponsors keep this place alive and Cap donates a ton of time I'm sure. :beerchug:

The best way to show your support for the org is to do business with our site sponsors, and let them know it is because of their support of Hayabusa.org. We have some great sponsors that do awesome things for our members on a regular basis.

If you must donate, pm me and I will give you my paypal address,:laugh:

Back