New Job, New umm Perks...

OK Got it confirmed today, My first <s>Victim</s>... I mean <s>Tramp</s>... Well Hell ya Figure I am here to deflower these American Bikes Right? Get em' broke in so they can be properly whored out to customers as rentals... Heck I am going to be riding tramps... No way around it. But I get em' while they are unspoiled... Yippa...

Anyhoo, first up is this thing

StreetRod, It's what happens when you make a V-Rod Handle. I'll Let ya'll know what I think...

Damn guy--life is tough but someone has to do all the dirty work!!!LOL I've always wanted to ride a v-rod--for a cruiser I think they are the best. Hear they are a pretty hot machine. Good American hardware!!!!

Hey Revlis, I just got one those FLHXI street glides in Nov and I love it. It's not fast like my busa but man it is great to just go cruise on and it still looks pretty cool in my oppinion.
Good luck man and I do hope you find a bike you like, the new HD's are not the way the old ones were these things are great!

We Need an Experianced Sales Manager, and Salesmen.
Do they offer paid relocation?  I can sell anything.  I'll leave what I am doing now for gratis bikes, if even just for a while.  I have sold it all from cars to high end vacuums.  Let me know.
I remember the Vacuum Thing... ;)

If your serious, PM me some information, I'll give ya my Email and I'll carry the information up to the HMFIC.

Oh and change of plans,  Looks like there was some confusion and a Street Rod didn't make it yet.  So, While the Two Street Rods and the Night Rod are going to be mine at some point the first victim is this delicate Flower...
laugh.gif

2006 Road King, With the Stage one Screamin Eagle Package (I guess they do this to all the rentals so they sound "Right")

Should be entertaining.  
smile.gif
 I'll post up my Initial Thoughts Friday I think it should be.

But talk about a counter point to an all Black Hayabusa...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139351390 -->

Hey Revlis, I just got one those FLHXI street glides in Nov and I love it. It's not fast like my busa but man it is great to just go cruise on and it still looks pretty cool in my oppinion.
Good luck man and I do hope you find a bike you like, the new HD's are not the way the old ones were these things are great!
I'm diggin the Street Glide, has nice clean classic lines, and would be good for longer trips here and there.

OK so I am getting dizzy.. Well just a little, looks like the rental guy decided I needed a Back rest because I mentioned putting the wife on the back. So.. He changes a bunch of sutff around and gets me this instead....

2006 Heritage Softail® Classic in Black... He's really glad to have me helping out with the break ins so he is just going the extra distance. Anyhoo, after it was all said and done, the three "Rods" are mine after this one, and I know I got this one done cause I have the keys in my pocket!!!

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139371888 -->

after 500 miles you ll be begging them to take each one back!they are rags plain and simple. the only fun factor you have going is they wont be yours:67 hp in a 700lb bike doesnt make for much fun.even the almighty vrod wont get your blood pumping.im gonna watch for your reports back.it should be interesting.ps ive got a bud who runs the rental department here. and have ridden them all.YOUR BUSA IS GONNA FEEL LIKE A FREEGIN JET AFTER THIS!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
pps it is a great perk
jump9.gif

<!--EDIT|rob t
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139415969 -->

Revlis, have you guys scheduled the first dyno weekend yet? I hear it may be the second weekend of April. I'm hoping its not cause' I'm out of town. Do you know Tim in the karting shop. We used to race together. Never get into a handshake squeeze contest with Tim. He's a guy that doesn't need a torque wrench.
Congrats on the new spot.

You lucky bastid
cool.gif

Just remember Rev...you run out of ground clearance pretty dam quick on the baggers. I have a lean angle alarm on my glide...When I lean to far and start scraping parts, my wife is poking me in the ribs.
laugh.gif

So, uh Rev...can you get discounts on HD parts too?! You know, hubby's just breaking in a Road King custom right now and had a laundry list of things he NEEDS...
wink.gif

I am still a little bit in shock over you posting up pics of Harleys...give me a minute here...
laugh.gif

So, uh Rev...can you get discounts on HD parts too?!  You know, hubby's just breaking in a Road King custom right now and had a laundry list of things he NEEDS...
wink.gif

I am still a little bit in shock over you posting up pics of Harleys...give me a minute here...
laugh.gif
I won't be able to get a Harley Discount Unless I become an owner...

So, Maybe... But I am sure I can do 10% off of stuff, but thats prolly about it.

after 500 miles you ll be begging them to take each one back!they are rags plain and simple. the only fun factor you have going is they wont be yours:67 hp in a 700lb bike doesnt make for much fun.even the almighty vrod wont get your blood pumping.im gonna watch for your reports back.it should be interesting.ps ive got a bud who runs the rental department here. and have ridden them all.YOUR BUSA IS GONNA FEEL LIKE A FREEGIN JET AFTER THIS!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
pps it is a great perk
jump9.gif
Well you might be right. I mean even though I am after a Laid back Cruiser I am wondering how these things will ride. My only thought is that if they are cuchy and smooth enough then I might not be too worried about the lack of speed.

We'll see though, I'll be giving honest opinions, and let ya'll know what I think.

So, uh Rev...can you get discounts on HD parts too?!  You know, hubby's just breaking in a Road King custom right now and had a laundry list of things he NEEDS...
wink.gif

laugh.gif
I won't be able to get a Harley Discount Unless I become an owner...  

So, Maybe...  But  I am sure I can do 10% off of stuff, but thats prolly about it.
Ahh, I'm still stuck on you on a Harley here...
laugh.gif

I just like giving you sh*t Rev...I think it's cool too...

laugh.gif

Revlis, have you guys scheduled the first dyno weekend yet? I hear it may be the second weekend of April. I'm hoping its not cause' I'm out of town. Do you know Tim in the karting shop. We used to race together. Never get into a handshake squeeze contest with Tim. He's a guy that doesn't need a torque wrench.
Congrats on the new spot.
Not sure exactly when they are going to dust off the Dyno, But I would say that with the new metric store open it should be a pretty good wing-ding.

Free food and all of that isn't going to hurt either.

I haven't met time yet, I'll head on down... My office will be right above the Karting Center.

Back