New Job, New umm Perks...

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
So, Today I am talking to one of the Higher ups at the HD Shop where I am working out of till they finish my office. Anyhoo we're talking and I mention kinda wanting to maybe get a big twin. (Don't Freak) He asks if I have ridden any of the newer bikes and I say no not really. So he mentions that he has 64 rental bikes coming in for this season and Every one of them needs 500 break in miles put on them... No fooling.

So I'll be ridding, a couple V-rods, a heritage Softail, and a bunch of others. I'm like Schweet!!! Free Bikes. I pay for gas, and new bike every 500 miles for like 5-6 bikes? Sign me up!

OK Now I know they are H.D. and what the hell am I thinking?

Well, most of know that my Bro Seth fed himself a .357 sandwich this last spring. Well Seth was a huge Harley fan allways had been. We spent hours and hours going round and round about Harley and he wanted nothing more than to have me on a Harley so we could go Cruisen...

So I figures, well I kinda let him down in life, wasn't there when he needed me. Least I could do is sorta make it right by getting on a big ole' Harley for a awhile...

Going to have the tank painted up... "For Seth"

I think he'd appreciate the gesture.

Anyway, so if I am contemplating buying an HD it would be nice to have some time on a few different models and this is a great way to find out which one suits me best. Oh and I get Crazy good deals on new Harleys...
thumbs-up.gif

Who would have thunk it I know, but I've been thinking about it for awhile now... Kinda seems like the right thing to do.

Oh and did I mention I am completely surrounded by freakin hotties? OMFG...
laugh.gif
Honest to goodness hotties...

OK, Here's the link to Harley Davidson of Seattle, give ya an Idea of where I work and the uh... mentioned hotties, well one or two anyway.
thumbs-up.gif
On the left hand side of the screen, scroll down to photo gallery. You'll find some good pics and you see some pictures of the shops.

H-D Of Seattle in Lynnwood

I've been really impressed so far with this Cycle Barn in general and the Harley store. Just a really good organization...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139107001 -->

I rent from Cycle barn allmost every year for a week or 2. U need help with that break in stuff ?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

I rent from Cycle barn allmost every year for a week or 2. U need help with that break in stuff ?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
Right on, Sorry reason for me getting to break em' in is Per Harley they must all be broken in by Employees. Well to ride them you must be over a certain age, be physically able to handle them, and have your endosement and desire to ride. Funny how much that narrows down things at work. So many folks without their endoresements... It's weird.

so I see that the harley shop around me isnt the only one with hotties workin at it......

wish i could have a new bike every 500 or so miles and not have to pay for it. Nice

Good gig. The hogs are fun to ride. I like the full dressers myself. Like the classics.

Be better if we were renting women out... I get to break em' in?
rock.gif
wow.gif
Oh sign me up...

Actually I do feel pretty damn lucky and I'll take luck over skill all day every day.

But truth be known, I do work my ass off, have stayed current with my software, and put my time in as it were. Since I changed positions Wednesday I've worked about 46 hours at my new office.

Funny though, I had to explain to folks that this wasn't a promotion it was me going Back to Work doing my real thing.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: "Reedle Figs North And Druge."|1139111006 -->

Lets Just say I'm pinching myself just a little bit...

Hey, They can teach me things...
laugh.gif

Besides, I like a woman with a little uh... Experiance.

You guys are just so wrong on so many levels...
laugh.gif

Going to the dark side...I've seen it before...last Monday in fact, when the hubby picked up his new Road King Custom...the crazed look in his eyes, drool and sweats...oh yeah, take pics of that please Rev!!
tounge.gif

For Seth...he'd be smiling over this one...

Back