Did i mention my job freakin rocks?

Rev,

Can you put in a vote for me plz here she is

Francesca_fullbody.jpg

Tomorrow at Harley-Davidson of Seattle in Lynnwood. Corner of Hwy99 and 188th.

Bike Week Schedule...

Be certain to check out the Itinerary's and banners up on the ceiling, I like how they turned out, and kim is so pretty...

I thought we weren't posting pics of chicks anymore
rock.gif
? Not that I don't like'm
biggrin.gif
!

Bottom row 2nd from left was actually probably one of the prettiest of the bunch.  She was just amazing.  What was wierd though is that she just didn't photograph well.  I mean we spent prolly about an hour trying to get better shots.  Wierdest thing I've ever seen, you'd look at her and see a smokin hottie.  Then *Click* and she's just pretty...  Odd...
+1. Too bad she isn't more photogenic. Use a dimmer light or a slower shutter speed on the camera and see if that does the trick.

Although you probably thought of that already!
tounge.gif

Also, the blond, top center looks very lickable!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

--Wag--

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Ya know, I do feel fortunate and I haven't forgotten to appreciate what I've got going here.  Here's the path I took, If you all want to get to know me and where I come from a little better.  If not, that's cool to, go chrome or polish something.

Anyway, Went to Colorado State to be a Mechanical Engineer..1991, seemed like the thing to do, hell I grew up in a Machine shop, might as well.  After a semester of that I realized that it was design I was interested in, NOT the mechanics.  I wanted to design and draw.  But hell, everyone knows you cannot make a living as an artist, but after talking to my Grandmother who was an accomplished Artist she convinced me to go the Fine Art Route.  Glad I did.

But all is not roses, once I got outta College 1996 I couldn't find a job and hadn't really learned how to find one either.  So needing to provide a stable income, healthcare etc for my New Wife 1996, and I, off to the Air Force I go.  Lo and behold they had a Visual Information Specialty so that was a natural fit.  While I was active the Wife finished her Math Degree with a perfect 4.0 and went on to Creighton where she carried a 4.0 throughout her Masters.  Round about that time, after some wierd twists and turns I found myself getting out of the Air Force, slightly battered but good to go. 2000  

-The Wife Landed us in Tampa and I found a position at Booz Allen Hamilton.  This job kicked ass, decent pay, killer office, royal treatment. Lots of hours.
-Then I got lured away to another "company" 2002 to do some work that included lots of graphics and Photography and "Other" stuff for USSOCOM.  Loved it and it paid really well, saw some cool stuff produced and designed some cool stuff.  

I wanted the hell outta Florida though so when the wife got wind of an excellent opportunity in Washington I was like "hells yeah"  2005 so I walked away from everything I was doing (Surprised the Shid outta folks), packed my shid and hopped a plane.  Took about a month off when we got here.  Partially cause I couldn't find a position I wanted, and partially cause...  I could.   Finally got bored and decided that since I didn't really need to make money that working at a Bike SHop would be a lot of fun.  So I started working as a parts guy.  Then after a year the Artist that was on staff at CycleBarn left, 2006 and myself, a gentleman with his Marketing MBA, and To others, along with help from upper management have created a whole new Media Department and it's going great.  Now I am back in an Office, Doing my thing, and it's fuggin sweet...  I can work with Bikes, girls and fun stuff in my art and I still get a killer discount...  
thumbs-up.gif
 It's pretty cool and the pace is brisk so I am never bored.  It's Ideal, 1.5miles form my front door to work.  I am getting paid well, I get free Harley's, I get to draw, and to top it all off I get to photograph and work with models now and then...  *Sigh*  It's rough, but with all of your support folks I know I can do it.  
thumbs-up.gif

There's the long and short of it.  So far I have learned that hard work and risk taking will get you a long ways.  I learned that if you can imagine it you can do it.  I also learned that Luck plays a role BUT...

"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opporunity"  True words...    

Oh and Luck helps...  
wink.gif

laugh.gif

OK, Dunno if that helps any, or if this is all that logical, I got a head full of percoset (tweeked My back) so I am typing with mittens is how it feels...
Sux to be you, eh?!
biggrin.gif

Seriously, that's a great story and the moral is excellent. I've heard it put this way: "Chance favors the prepared mind."

Luck doesn't help you when you're ill-prepared for it.

Good on ya, Rev,

--Wag--

thumbs-up.gif

The girls you lucky dog. Easy on the percocet, highly addictive.
tounge.gif
Dude, Tell me about it. If I fuxor my back (I get spasms) I go to the doc and get what works. Percocet, BUT as he writes out the script for 30 or so, you know three a day for ten days or whatever. I usualy just ask for a script for 5, and no refills. Don't want a bunch laying around because they become fun time Feel Fuzzy candy... Not good.
smile.gif

I tried to vicodan but it makes me super mean, dunno why.

I thought we weren't posting pics of chicks anymore
rock.gif
? Not that I don't like'm
biggrin.gif
!
ya know I thought about deleting the pics, but then NO BIKINI'S was never the rule.

PG13 and tasteful was always the rule, has been since 2001. SO I figure leave it because it's NON-Offensive and there has been too much editing and deleting going on lately anyway.

damn nice, bro...awesome.

Looks to me like I'm gonna hafta contemplate movin out there. Who knows what I'll find.
smile.gif

smile.gif
The Daytona Party at H-D of Seattle simply went awesome, huge turnout sunday to see the Bikini contest and Tent sales, and the New Destroyer...

SO Now a few times this year at a minimum I will be scheduling some photo time with Francesca for both Metric and Harley stuff. Now this should be a good time.

smile.gif
  The Daytona Party at H-D of Seattle simply went awesome, huge turnout sunday to see the Bikini contest and Tent sales, and the New Destroyer...  

SO Now a few times this year at a minimum I will be scheduling some photo time with Francesca for both Metric and Harley stuff.  Now this should be a good time.
Heheh....

Still sux to be you, eh bro?
wink.gif
Seriously, though...it sounds like good times, man. Good times. Wish I could be there to tip a glass with ya.
smile.gif

smile.gif

OK, you want more pics?

Now I only post a link cause many of these are NOT WORK SAFE...

Not horrible either, just more than the board allows...

Enjoy... Pics At One model Place...

Very pretty girl, Very Sweet, and smart to boot. Should be Fun having her at events and such.

Sorry I missed this the first go round Rev...gotta say, you're one spoiled guy!
laugh.gif

What a job...any guy would trade spots with you any day...
smile.gif

Pretty girls...

And how's the back?
sad.gif

Sorry I missed this the first go round Rev...gotta say, you're one spoiled guy!  
laugh.gif

What a job...any guy would trade spots with you any day...
smile.gif

Pretty girls...

And how's the back?
sad.gif
The Back is OK I just get these damn knives between my shoulder blades sometimes... Oh wait, those are from co-workers.
smile.gif

But yeah it's doing better, it'll hurt like hell for about a month and then will be better till I do something stupid again.

smile.gif

Back