Did i mention my job freakin rocks?

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Yes yes, been busy taking and editing photos of these lovely ladies, these are just simple quickies for the website. Yeah the artwork at the top of the page is all me as well.

The image above with the girl in the Hooters outfit is Kim, you'll be seeing more of her when I get the time, she is killer to work with, really easy going.

I've been very Busy, but it has it's benefits.
thumbs-up.gif
Tomorrow is the actual competition. Should have more photos of the event, prep work and other stuff, in the upcoming weeks. Just been too busy to post up much...
smile.gif

H-D of Seattle Link

Anyhoo, the job is going well, good to be back doing my thing, even better to be doin git for a commercial business so everything isn't all classified and FOUO.

Anyhoo, Have a look...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142110528 -->

Oh and there are more contestants than are shown, these are just a few that showed up early enough in the week to get posted.
thumbs-up.gif

Bottom row 2nd from left was actually probably one of the prettiest of the bunch. She was just amazing. What was wierd though is that she just didn't photograph well. I mean we spent prolly about an hour trying to get better shots. Wierdest thing I've ever seen, you'd look at her and see a smokin hottie. Then *Click* and she's just pretty... Odd...

lovin' me the brunette in blue, and the brunette in silver...do i have to choose?...cant i have both?
laugh.gif
thanks for sharin' rev

Bottom row 2nd from left was actually probably one of the prettiest of the bunch.  She was just amazing.  What was wierd though is that she just didn't photograph well.  I mean we spent prolly about an hour trying to get better shots.  Wierdest thing I've ever seen, you'd look at her and see a smokin hottie.  Then *Click* and she's just pretty...  Odd...
Like that epsiode of Sienfeld ...
tounge.gif

Nice job dood
smile.gif

Bottom row 2nd from left was actually probably one of the prettiest of the bunch.  She was just amazing.  What was wierd though is that she just didn't photograph well.  I mean we spent prolly about an hour trying to get better shots.  Wierdest thing I've ever seen, you'd look at her and see a smokin hottie.  Then *Click* and she's just pretty...  Odd...
She doesn't show any curves in her picture and seems afraid of the camera
my .02

thumbs-up.gif
You bet, it's made the last couple of weeks really entertaining. Even though it's been a lot of work and a lot of hours. Spent about 70 hours this week at work, and was there this morning and my last day off was February 26th but it's been a pretty good time but after this weekend I'm going to be fighting for some time off.

Bottom row 2nd from left was actually probably one of the prettiest of the bunch. She was just amazing. What was wierd though is that she just didn't photograph well. I mean we spent prolly about an hour trying to get better shots. Wierdest thing I've ever seen, you'd look at her and see a smokin hottie. Then *Click* and she's just pretty... Odd...
She doesn't show any curves in her picture and seems afraid of the camera
my .02
I think that was her biggest problem she was pretty shy, but she should do great in person.

All of these shots were taken in the office, lighting was a problem and the environment was hardley perfect. The camera isn't really up to task either. But soon the Department will be getting a better camera because the winner of this contest will be featured in a bunch of ads in the upcoming year.
thumbs-up.gif

Glad to hear you are enjoying yourself Rev. Cool pix!
cool.gif

Ya know, I do feel fortunate and I haven't forgotten to appreciate what I've got going here. Here's the path I took, If you all want to get to know me and where I come from a little better. If not, that's cool to, go chrome or polish something.

Anyway, Went to Colorado State to be a Mechanical Engineer..1991, seemed like the thing to do, hell I grew up in a Machine shop, might as well. After a semester of that I realized that it was design I was interested in, NOT the mechanics. I wanted to design and draw. But hell, everyone knows you cannot make a living as an artist, but after talking to my Grandmother who was an accomplished Artist she convinced me to go the Fine Art Route. Glad I did.

But all is not roses, once I got outta College 1996 I couldn't find a job and hadn't really learned how to find one either. So needing to provide a stable income, healthcare etc for my New Wife 1996, and I, off to the Air Force I go. Lo and behold they had a Visual Information Specialty so that was a natural fit. While I was active the Wife finished her Math Degree with a perfect 4.0 and went on to Creighton where she carried a 4.0 throughout her Masters. Round about that time, after some wierd twists and turns I found myself getting out of the Air Force, slightly battered but good to go. 2000

-The Wife Landed us in Tampa and I found a position at Booz Allen Hamilton. This job kicked ass, decent pay, killer office, royal treatment. Lots of hours.
-Then I got lured away to another "company" 2002 to do some work that included lots of graphics and Photography and "Other" stuff for USSOCOM. Loved it and it paid really well, saw some cool stuff produced and designed some cool stuff.

I wanted the hell outta Florida though so when the wife got wind of an excellent opportunity in Washington I was like "hells yeah" 2005 so I walked away from everything I was doing (Surprised the Shid outta folks), packed my shid and hopped a plane. Took about a month off when we got here. Partially cause I couldn't find a position I wanted, and partially cause... I could. Finally got bored and decided that since I didn't really need to make money that working at a Bike SHop would be a lot of fun. So I started working as a parts guy. Then after a year the Artist that was on staff at CycleBarn left, 2006 and myself, a gentleman with his Marketing MBA, and To others, along with help from upper management have created a whole new Media Department and it's going great. Now I am back in an Office, Doing my thing, and it's fuggin sweet... I can work with Bikes, girls and fun stuff in my art and I still get a killer discount...
thumbs-up.gif
It's pretty cool and the pace is brisk so I am never bored. It's Ideal, 1.5miles form my front door to work. I am getting paid well, I get free Harley's, I get to draw, and to top it all off I get to photograph and work with models now and then... *Sigh* It's rough, but with all of your support folks I know I can do it.
thumbs-up.gif

There's the long and short of it. So far I have learned that hard work and risk taking will get you a long ways. I learned that if you can imagine it you can do it. I also learned that Luck plays a role BUT...

"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opporunity" True words...

Oh and Luck helps...
wink.gif
laugh.gif

OK, Dunno if that helps any, or if this is all that logical, I got a head full of percoset (tweeked My back) so I am typing with mittens is how it feels...

thumbs-up.gif

Back