Spring Bash ~ April 28-30

I will have to try to make it there. Finances are my only concern at this point. Planning to do Muzzy + tune this winter during the snowy days.

Been wanting to take a shot at the Dragon since I started riding.
biggrin.gif

I will have to try to make it there.  Finances are my only concern at this point.  Planning to do Muzzy + tune this winter during the snowy days.

biggrin.gif
There is much, much more to the area than just the Dragon. I don't know what kind of riding you have in your area, but the Smokies are paradise.

Either ofthe last two weekends in April are fine with me. If I can get the time off I'll do BOTH.

ok, sounds like the last 2 weekends in April have the most votes so far.... lets hear from some of the midwest folks.... KS, GSX everyone that hasnt chimed in... what say you
rock.gif
lets pick a weekend as soon as we can so that we can get other things lined up
cool.gif
Never asked the Phillips and I doubt they'd do it but if we could get a group rate we would certainly need to know some #s

There could be some other +'s as well, just need to get a date nailed down.

The Phillips rates havent changed in the last few years, thanks Mrs. Reba!

Here is there rate chart:

We have 16 motel rooms, 7 efficiencies, one apartment,
and several cottages available.
Our motel room rates range from $35.00 to $55.00 a night.
The efficiences with full kitchens start at $45.00 a night.
The 3 bedroom apartment with full kitchen is $70.00 a night.
Our 3 bedroom cottages starting at $125.00 a night

If several are interested in a cottage it can be a very affordable place to stay.

<!--EDIT|vman1300
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132765113 -->

I'm open to just about any date, the only thing that can keep me from this event would be my job! Would love to travel out in a group... GSXcite, once a date is planned I'll have a better idea of my travel arrangments. Really want to make this trip on the bike!

Riding up sounds cool, but I'll be tossing mine in the box and dragging it up. I'll put the wear & tear on it in the mountains. Running interstate in Florida is BORING.

Im off the last weekend of April.  I have to work the weekend before and after that weekend.  I know the trip can't be planned around my personal life, but I figured i would put in my $.02  The October trip was awsom and I look forward to duplicating it this spring.

<!--EDIT|wizeguy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132780230 -->

sounds like the last weekend is getting the biggest vote total so far... KS, GSX evyerone else that hasnt voted, if we pin that as the weekend, can everyone make it?
rock.gif

Hi, I had a good time last Spring-Bash, and I'm looking forward to the next one. Count me in. I vote for as late in April as possible, as I'll be riding down from Northwest Indiana.
Dave 04 LE

I will have to try to make it there.  Finances are my only concern at this point.  Planning to do Muzzy + tune this winter during the snowy days.

biggrin.gif
There is much, much more to the area than just the Dragon. I don't know what kind of riding you have in your area, but the Smokies are paradise.
I have plenty of twisty roads here. 2 miles and 1 hard curve each.
mad.gif

But seriously, with the exception of a half dozen short roads with a handful of turns, everything within 25 miles of my house is just plain boring. There are more turns to get out of my neighborhood than to get to work, or anywhere else for that matter.

And I went through the Smokies in a Buick about 15 years ago. Just can't remember it since I was in the back seat.
laugh.gif

I'm open to just about any date, the only thing that can keep me from this event would be my job! Would love to travel out in a group... GSXcite, once a date is planned I'll have a better idea of my travel arrangments. Really want to make this trip on the bike!
Bug I got my 05 the 1st of July and I just turned 12000 miles on it so I aint sceeeerd! Would love to ride out with you and a group. End of april is OK for me. Will see if my son, GSXTacy and some of the others would be interested.
muscle.gif

Back