http://www.Busa Bash IV - Deals Gap Sept 30 - Oct2

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, since we have the dates set I figured we better get some details together.

Dates: Sept 30 (friday) to Oct 2 (sunday) plus any swing days

Hotel of choice:  Phillips Motel

Area rides: skyway, dragon, US28, foothills pkwy

Thoughts about another group lunch at hooters in Marysville or where ever it was we did that
wink.gif

Attending:
zukracer
steve (buddy with VFR800)
vman1300 + a few
werdkat
wizeguy + 1 or 2
NCBusa2001 + Kim
georgiabusa_05
Warbaby
GMbusa
Creekboy
Busa1300nut
BigBadBlueKat
GSferrari  (if bike and work permit)

who else?

Post here, lets get the discussion going to finalize everything... including a group ride across the various states to the hotel
cool.gif

Can a mod sticky this in the general thread so that we can get the most visibility of members and hopefully make this the east coast meet & greet ?  I know we have folks from all over the east coast that have expressed an interest in this, so hopefully we can get a good turn out.

ps can someone fix the title, somehow it got the http:// in it
blush.gif

<!--EDIT|zukracer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126448760 -->

cool.gif
I just called and got my room at the hotel, they seem to have some pretty good availability now, so get your rooms setup

Kim and I are going. We will be arriving about 9pm on Friday night. Staying at the Phillips and will be staying through Wednesday.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

CHris

You know I will be there. I am staying at one of the cottages at the Phillips. I will be staying with Eddie(FZ1OA.com), Chad(R1-Forum) and a few others.

It looks like this will be quite a few forums there for a end of the season romp at the Gap. I know we will be represented as well as the R1-Forum and the FZ1OA.

At the majority of the rallies I attend, getting a group ride together can be a pain. There are too many variables to account for, ie rider ability, comfy pace etc. The "more spirited" will spend most of the day waiting and the cruisers in the bunch will feel like they are holding guys up.

What we normally have done is provide maps showing possible routes for each day. That way people can ride at their own pace. Just an idea......

I said it in the Spring...Blood Mountain is not to be missed. Maybe Sunday......

There are some new fire pits at teh cottages, some maybe a big cookout one night, BYOS, bring your own steak.....

Looking forward to getting together with everyone....

I will be leaving Ringgold around 9 am or so. Be there mid day sometime. We will be there Saturday and Sunday night at the Phillips. Now, lets go to Road Atlanta. See ya guys soon. Tim

still a few regulars for this event that havent chimed in... I'm pretty sure Hooken is on the river/lake, where is everyone else
rock.gif

Firemanonabusa
rock.gif
Havent seen him post in a while, anyone heard from him lately?

rock.gif

I'll be there Friday and staying till Sunday.
Room 108.  I'll try and bring extra firewood.:laugh:

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125758573 -->

sweet! ... and yeah, not sure how the firewood situation will be this early in the year
wink.gif

Zuk, Dragan and I will try to make it, depends on how the next week goes, sounds like a blast. How far is it from Fayetteville, Ar? Still have the trailer, just need something a little better on gas to pull it with. We spent $550 in diesel fuel for the round trip to Copper. I think I need a smaller trailer.....and one that stays in it's own lane and doesn't try to smack the front of others while passing.....by the way, Dragan was driving.....
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

holey cow, it's 775 miles to the hotel on yahoo maps. If we can get a few other folks to go out of here to split gas we may do it. I'll get back to you next week. What I really need to invest in for these meets is an old freighter....anyone have a DC-3 or a Lockheed Loadstar for sale?
all_coholic.gif

yeah, its not tooo bad though, across AR and TN and you are there
cool.gif
sux that AR and TN are such a long states
laugh.gif
of course the route mapquest plots looks like a big S curve
wink.gif

If you guys can be there thurs/friday to sunday mid day, I promise you will not regret it at all! Great roads, a good group of guys and hopefully great weather
cool.gif
.... and you guys like to burn up the road, the skyway was made by the motorcycle gods, particularly the busa gods
cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

As Werdkat said, I will be their with Werd, my younger brother and his buddy from the r1 forum. We will be pulling in to the phillips Fri at around 630 pm. I can't freakn wait. See you guys then.

sounds like we are gonna have a nice little group this time
cool.gif

I'm with you Vman, I'm just gonna print those maps we used last time and say have fun
wink.gif
I'm sure a few folks that have riden together each time will do that again
cool.gif
but no organized rides really ....

What does everyone think of meeting at Hooters again on Sat for lunch?
rock.gif

And where is Creekboy and busanut
rock.gif
helllooooo you local types
tounge.gif
you better show up
smile.gif

cool.gif

rock.gif

well if you have yours by then, you should come along
cool.gif

Back