Spring Bash ~ April 28-30

the only few guys that I can remember off the top of my head with "staches" are pd busa but he is TALL!!!!!

hooken
and 2quik

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146710078 -->

Thanks to all of you who made it to the bash. It was one of the best times I have ever had. Special props go to Vman & zuk, your effort is appreciated.

beerchug.gif

What was the name of the short older gentleman that was riding a Hayabusa at the bash?  The one that was talking to fstbusa Friday afternoon...

Damn I need to have my head checked, can't remember names to save my life...  
biggrin.gif
could have been Hal, GSXcite, Chris's dad?

or kevin, hooken203

how old are you talking about?
Older gentleman? Travis, now you have hurt my feelings. Just because I have shoes older than you, and a grandaughter about to drive, you don't have to put me in the "older gentleman" class do you? If I could catch that freakin turbo busa, I might have to smack you around a little bit! LOL

smileyexhibit.gif

Besides, I'm no gentleman!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Just got back to Fl today. What a great time it was. I need to stay closer for the next Bash. Greg and Brenda, next time I'll take ya on the scenic tour of Cashiers and Highlands, with the cool waterfalls. Glad everyone made it home safe........

hey nice meeting you dave. Hope to see you again next yr.

Just got back to Fl today. What a great time it was. I need to stay closer for the next Bash. Greg and Brenda, next time I'll take ya on the scenic tour of Cashiers and Highlands, with the cool waterfalls. Glad everyone made it home safe........
Glad you made it home safe also, Dave! Thanks a bunch for the tour of the area and snapping a few pics for us~ We'll have to get together for lunch, or something, soon...
smile.gif

Back