Spring Bash ~ April 28-30

Kev, you know I absolutely hate it up there............
biggrin.gif

KS, for you, its an easy drive ... I40 east til you get almost to NC... then turn south slightly and come in over the dragon
cool.gif
 You should definately come, stop in and drag Moondog over here as well
biggrin.gif
Yes, been looking at a map to try and figure out a route! Might drive the bike out......

KS, for you, its an easy drive ... I40 east til you get almost to NC... then turn south slightly and come in over the dragon
cool.gif
 You should definately come, stop in and drag Moondog over here as well
biggrin.gif
Yes, been looking at a map to try and figure out a route! Might drive the bike out......
hmm, well thats kinda a drive, but you could swing through Arkansas and pick up Moondog and his crew and just ride 40 straight over.... dunno about the big bore on a looong hiway ride but there are plenty of gas stations on that route LOL
laugh.gif

Hope you can make it, drag some of the other KS folks down here too
cool.gif

cool.gif

Good call..... Might be sporting a new ride by then! Looking at adding an addition to the family.
smile.gif

What days in mid-late April? 3 or 4 day weekend, or a week long extavaganza? Don't have an '06 calender handy right now................anyone?

Ya, I will definantly be there.  Werdkat and I will be posting up at the Phillips as well.  Any date in april works for me as long as the date is set with enough notice for me to get my vacation days planned. My vote would be for the last weekent in April to allow enough time to move the cold weather out.

<!--EDIT|wizeguy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132699675 -->

so we have a vote for April 21-23 +/- a few days or April 28-30.

Easter is April 16th, so we'd be looking at one of these two weekends or 7-9th. We could do it March 30-2nd and have a b-day party for me on sat
biggrin.gif

I say here are the choices, and since I'm not gonna start a poll, please chime in here: (keep in mind these are the fri-sun days, you can add on as needed)

April 7-9th
April 14-16 Easter - probably not gonna happen
April 21-23
April 28-30

Officially, I dont currently have any conflicts with any of them
cool.gif

Hi All !!
Jeremy and I definitly plan to attend any new Bash and our votes are for either April 21-30 or 28-30. We are planning to arrive Thursday and leave Monday to get in a lot of riding and around the fire fun. We hope to stay at the Phillips where we seem to have the run of the place. The 2 Wheel Inn is out of the way and looks ok but has nooo character!
The first weekend in April will most likely be too cold and Easter weekend a definite no no. Would also suggest we have an alternate weekend planned if possible as some of us have to travel a long way to sit in a room and twiddle our thumbs or play switchums. (sorry V-man)
I vote for Zukracer to try and contact as many people from last Aprils Smash in case they miss this thread, We also need to contact Kevin to bring the BRAT BURGERS, and if he and his wife cannot make it I'll pitch in the first $25.00 to have him send some. Jeremy will be bringing thr fixings for Smors.
During our fall 05 Bash I heard several negative comments at the Crossroads regarding the April Bash, maybe we can alter the name and trick the naysayers into thinking we've reformed.
Warbaby was unable to attend the fall Bash with back problems, maybe we can convince him to attend even if not feeling well to tend our bikes, rooms, and food (ha) and for his great sense of humor, He has been strangely quiet on the board lately.
My novel is now complete so lets get this thing set so I have time to mount my training wheels. Everyone have a blessed, safe and happy Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year.
See ya in 06.

Sounds like most of the people who have attended in the past are from the east coast. I would love to attend and brind some of the midwest org members with. KS bug I might be crazy enough to ride out with you or we could pull a trailer behind my crew cab dually. How about it midwest riders? GSXTacy,WWJD,fastbusa,OMSLAW,billbell,usmcbusa,cmap,pward,what do you think?

Back