Scar visits Seattle, again

Well, the trip to Seattle and Vancouver, BC was a qualified success.

Got to hang out with some long-time friends (Kelly/Trever VanPageant), short-time friends (Keith/Revlis), and meet some new peeps (Jeffery Carman (jefferycarman) and wife, Sarah (busawife); Pam, wife of Revlis; Adam (a.k.a. wingding)).

Got to hang out at Cycle Barn and stimulate the economy there.

The weather was very hot. Humid on some days, until Monday, my last day, when Kelly and Keith and I went to hang at Pike Market. It was amazingly busy there, and wet and soggy, but we managed to find a cocktail nonetheless...overlooking Puget Sound.

Good friends, good family, great times.

I have a couple of pictures I'll post up here.

Keith: I need to see your pix of 'the moon'. Jeffery's came out fairly well, but isn't too, how-shall-I-say, revealing.

:laugh:

Thank you everyone who made the effort to come out and spend some time with me. I'm honored.

Scar

Last edited:
Sir, it was a privilege to hang out with you. It was a great time, only wish I had more time to hang out. Was great to put some faces to names (I think I have said that 100 times now, but still mean it). A few people back home have called us nuts for driving to Seattle for dinner, but oh well.

Our moon pic snapped a little early on that one, and late on the other. I have a few more to put up, just need to get the time to post them in photobucket.

Glad you enjoyed the trip, and next time we can do a Portland one :p Although, I would just take you to McMenamins and the other McMenamins, and if there was time, maybe a third :rofl:

It was fun to meet everyone! Thanks to Pam (wife of Revlis) to showing up so I wasn't TOTALLY alone. :-) I look forward to another time of hanging out...maybe sooner rather than later?!?

Scar...I am telling you, we HAVE to go to McMenamins the next time you come up here. Take an extra day or something and lets go drink! (well, you can drink...I will drive...and all will be happy)

Thanks, Sarah...I'm going to take you up on that, though I don't drink too much...I don't want to be taken advantage of by some wanton ho. Wait....maybe I should have another...wanton or not!

Here are my pix, again, to round out this thread.

By way of introduction, they are...

Keith (Revlis)
Kelly (Trever VanPageant)
Pam (Wife of Keith)
Sarah (BusaWife) & Jeff Carman
Adam (WingDing)

What a blast.

Cheerz, ya'llz...

Scar

Keith-(Revlis).gif

Kelly-(Trever-VanPageant).gif

Pam-(Mrs.-Revlis).gif