Scar visits Sacramento (again)

Boobs, Grub, and busas, ya cant beat it:cheerleader:

Again it was very nice to meet you Scar:beerchug:...when ya come up again we owe you a night out on us, thankyou again for the hospitality:bowdown:

I think my ears are still ringing from all the noise in there it was quiter riding home on the freeway:laugh:

Hooters with Scar 004.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, again, Rob...I'm really thankful that you'd make the trek from EldoHills into Sac for dinner.

Great pic, too! The Hooter knew more about how to handle the camera than originally imagined!

:laugh:

All the boys have invited me to ride up and enjoy their awesome roads with them, and Bosshound has further invited me to stay with he and his wife... We're going to try to get this to happen between now and the on-set of fall.

I can't wait.

You guys are great and the time I got to spend with you was surely the highlight of my weekend in Sacramento.

:beerchug:[/QUOTE]

Cant wait Scar!! were gonna have a blast!!!! :thumbsup::cheerleader:

we will head up in the hills

Looks like everyone had a good to time:thumbsup: Scar sorry I couildn't make it, got a bit tied up with work, hope to meet up with you when you come up for a group ride.

Looks like everyone had a good to time:thumbsup: Scar sorry I couildn't make it, got a bit tied up with work, hope to meet up with you when you come up for a group ride.

I'm a little disappointed that FLRIDER didn't come inside to find us...? Maybe went to the wrong Hooters? I don't know, but what a drag for him.

V-M...we'll definitely hook it up for a weekend ride...and I very much look forward to it.

:beerchug:

this is the kitty

From this angle, it almost looks like a fox...but obiously, it's way more credible as a bobcat that you actually in your arms.

What an amazing series of events!

You might consider writing an article on this bizarre event.

That whole scene could've played out so differently.

Thanks for sharing, Rob.

On a More Seriouse Note. I had a Great Time and would love to do it again. Next time we should Meet at a STRIP CLUB or something :beerchug: Sorry we missed FL-RIDER. WE WERE THERE !!!!!!!! SORRY :confused2: Your a GOOD MAN SCAR. I love you guys :hug: I think I am Going to Cry :laugh:

PS: John, You are One Big Mother Flucker :eyes:

On a More Seriouse Note. I had a Great Time and would love to do it again. Next time we should Meet at a STRIP CLUB or something :beerchug: Sorry we missed FL-RIDER. WE WERE THERE !!!!!!!! SORRY :confused2: Your a GOOD MAN SCAR. I love you guys :hug: I think I am Going to Cry :laugh:

PS: John, You are One Big Mother Flucker :eyes:

Robert im crying right now you crack me up brother and i love all you guys to in manly sorta way though:blonde::laugh:

Back