Scar visits Sacramento (again)

Hey whats going on my friend:beerchug: theres this new burger joint over by the lake on Greenvalley road i been wanting to try out but Incahoots in Plymouth is always killer to:thumbsup:

Sweet! Robert...got your pm w/#; I'll ring you up in a couple of days to make the plan...

:beerchug:

Scar

Hey...I want Kent to come, as well...

We're T(minus) three days for my visit to SacTown...

Remember, I'll be there only Friday and Saturday nights.

Who's down?

:moon:

what did you and Robert plan? what will be your schedule for friday & sat.?

what did you and Robert plan? what will be your schedule for friday & sat.?

Well, there is currently no solid plan; I'm going to call Robert today and set something up.

As it sits, set-up for the show is Friday, so I'm guessing I could be available around 7-ish that night. On Saturday, the show closes at 5pm, so, probably get back to the hotel, shower/change and be ready by 6:30/7pm.

I'm up for just about anything, but I might need to look at logistics. There are three of us using one rental car, and if I can snag it for my own use either of those nights, I'll have no problem gettin' about. If that proves difficult, I may ask that we get together somewhere downtown (nearer the convention center)...or I may ask if there's anyone willing to retrieve me and shuttle me to the meet-up point. I have a GPS, so wherever we get together, I'll just need an address.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Bring your cameras so we can share the event with our .oRg family!!!

ok sounds good, i have to work late friday so cant go anywhere that night but im off saturday and if the rental car thing dont work out i have wheels:thumbsup:

let me know what you and Robert deciede..............rob:beerchug:

ok sounds good, i have to work late friday so cant go anywhere that night but im off saturday and if the rental car thing dont work out i have wheels:thumbsup:

let me know what you and Robert deciede..............rob:beerchug:

Sounds like it'll be Saturday, then. I think more people would be available that day, anyway.

Either Robert or I will shout after we 'discuss'.

:whistle:

OK, Boys.

So, we're meeting at Hooter's on Arden (downtown-ish) at 8pm, Saturday the 13th of September for some grub, lie-tellin', pic-takin', and such.

Who's comin'?

Bosshound
Ozz
GreyRocket
FLRider
Scar

Any others?
Kento-Moto?
CBXrider?

Here's the real shizzle on the Hooter's; it's on Challenge Way.

Hooters
1785 Challenge Way
Sacramento, CA 95815

(916) 927-9464

Last edited:
i'am game saturday i have nothing going on

OK, thanks. Please see the post, a couple before this one, and check the details. Hooters/Saturday/8pm, etc.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cool.

so what kind of show do you have going on at the convention center

Exotic Animal Show and sale.

Our spokesperson (the guy on our website (T-Rex)) is putting on a show with venemous blah blah blah, shizzle and gobbledy gook.

It's all 'widgets' to me.

It's a consumer event, so if anyone wants me to meet me at the door...I'll do it.

Back