SACRAMENTO 11-15DEC07

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, extended 'busa family...

I'm going to be in the Sacramento area from Tuesday 11 December 'til Saturday, 15 December on business.

Is ANYONE interested in getting together for food and/or drinks during that period?

I try to meet up with people from the ORG wherever I go on travel and have been generally successful in doing so. I'd be honored to make the acquaintance of any of you. We can get some pix and share stories, etc.

Please let me know here or by PM.
whistling.gif

Look forward to seeing you!

Scar

08_Black___White__e_.jpg

We've been riding almost every weekend it doesnt rain...and even when it does, sometimes.:) Any chance of you bringin' up one of your babies?

We've been riding almost every weekend it doesnt rain...and even when it does, sometimes.:) Any chance of you bringin' up one of your babies?
Much as I'd LOVE to, I will be up there on business which would require me to carry too much stuff on my back/bike.

Aside from the disappointing fact that it's 500 miles (10 hours at the speed limit, so about 45 minutes on the 'busa
smile.gif
) and the weather has been quite unpredictable, I think I should do my usual flight/rental scenario.

On my last trip, I stayed at the Marriott downtown. The mapquest for directions was hysterical. Turn left and merge onto I-5 North proceed for 502 miles, then exit J Street (in Sacramento), turn left and proceed for .5 miles to your destination... you get the picture...504 miles total, 502 of it on I-5. I had to laugh. I'd need a new set of tires by the time I got back! Not that that's a problem, but I'd rather come up there in the summer on a riding vacation and spend some time with you guys/gals gettin' to know your available sweet roads.

So, I get there on a Tuesday and leave on Sunday morning. My last day (Saturday) will be spent in Modesto with a group of folks from a key account; crash there, then head to Sacramento for a morning flight.

Too bad, too, cuz I'll miss a full day of riding with my usual suspects here in SD.

I'm still interested to get together for a dinner one evening if any ONE of you is interested/willing. Would love to get a group together.

Can you do it?

Scar

you need to get out east
cool.gif
start planning now for the april bash
beerchug.gif

Hey, ya'llz...I'm in Monterey right now, and headed back toward Sacramento tonight.

Talked to GreyRocket (John) yesterday afternoon, but odds of our getting together are slim.

Anyone else want to get together; just PM; leave your phone number, and I'll ring you up.

Scar

Back