Scar visits Sacramento (again)

I was at the right Hooters. I remember seeing the silver helmet above the table you guys were at but no org shirts seen and didn't see Ozz sitting at the table. I was in the bar watching the USC game while you guys were at the table. I asked the front desk chick if any busa guys had shown up and she didn't know what I was talking about. Sorry to have missed you guys. Maybe next time. :bowdown:

I was at the right Hooters. I remember seeing the silver helmet above the table you guys were at but no org shirts seen and didn't see Ozz sitting at the table. I was in the bar watching the USC game while you guys were at the table. I asked the front desk chick if any busa guys had shown up and she didn't know what I was talking about. Sorry to have missed you guys. Maybe next time. :bowdown:

Dangit, im sorry we dident meet up were gonna do a loop over carson pass next sunday brother maybe you can roll with us?

hoe away
IMG_0432.jpg

Oh Great...........That Awesome PIC Cost me $256.00 Way to GO GREYROCKET....I Guess it's the Price You Pay for Having the FASTEST COLOR :thumbsup:

ya those to were the friendliest as well, i hope we dident get them in trouble, that gal on the porch dident look happy their boss i guess...geeezz, whats the big deal?

I agree...the girls who came outside were among the best in the roost.

Well, FLRider...I know there'll be another opportunity before the year-end.

You guys...I had so much fun hangin' with you.

Thanks again.

(I sure do miss my 'busa). :laugh:

Hey, Kent...I went to Auburn Reptile, yesterday, looked up Robert and said "howzit".

He had no clue.

Is this the guy? I know it's a crappy picture, but...is it possible that this isn't the right guy?

Sac-Reptile-Show-(Robert).gif

Yup thats him, his mom is from Hawaii but what do you expect from a guy that plays with snakes and lizards all his life... :confused2:

Looks like u guyz had a good time. Maybe I can take a spin down there next time.

Last edited:
Yup thats him, his mom is from Hawaii but what do you expect from a guy that plays with snakes and lizards all his life... :confused2:

Looks like u guyz had a good time. Maybe I can take a spin down there next time.

Oh, well...his loss.

On to better things, I hope we get to meet next time I'm up there...or, of course, if you find yourself down here...:whistle:

:laugh:

Until then...

Back