Obsessive Bike Love - Poll

Do you blow dry your bike after washing it?

• Yes, always

Votes: 65 27.7%
  • NO, sounds obsessive

Votes: 78 33.2%
  • No, but sounds like a good idea

Votes: 66 28.1%
  • I have but only on really obsessive days

Votes: 26 11.1%

• Total voters
noo water for me. i like using quickdetail on all paint and for black plastics i use interor detailer. and im one of the few that shines my side walls.

Havn't "hosed-er" down yet! normally goes as followed BEFORE EVERY ride;
WD40 clean wheels & chain area(sometimes swingarm area)
wipe bike down w/clean towel and water from spray bottle
then goes on on the secret ingredient(honda spray cleaner/wax)
then wipe complete bike down one last time w/another clean towel to remove all honda wax!
Last, but not least hit all the BLING area's with some mothers
So ya, i'm definitely NOT as obsessive as you guys are :laugh: :beerchug:

WD-40 is awesome on the wheels.

These polls have been stinking it up. I towell dry then take her for a ride, which results in one heck of a blow drying :laugh:

Poll statistics... seems like "Yes, always" isn't as popular as Kevin would have thought. Although when you couple it with "No, sounds like a good idea though" and "only on really obsessive days" , it is pretty much a landslide in favor of obsession.

Hey Debbie, You got a great guy, you better keep him, dont listen to BaBusa. :D

Nice pic Don posted, I think someone else was in that one to, Robbie?

You all should come to the gap this weekend and celebrate your birthday, I will go to Ingles and buy you a cake. :)

A Hayabusa being blown dry:

aerodynamicsuzukihayabusa.jpg

I normally use a chamois, but using a leaf blower to get stuff out of the really tight spots might be a good idea!

I must confess, I blow mines also:laugh:
The leaf blower makes drying a breeze. After I blow it, then I wipe her down with a cloth and wax her. You have to wipe any chrome anyways.:hello:

i wash, blow dry, then use Honda Polish and WD-40 in the appropriate places...there is no way that wiping hundreds of miles worth of road grime and bugs across the paint without some water and soap isn't going to scratch her :beerchug:

:welcome: well i picked sounds obsesive but i have heard of people doing it. I think ill try it cause it does sound easier :laugh:

Do I blow dry the Bike !!! Always :thumbsup: , but Geezzzzzzzzz does my clean up guys lips get tired :laugh:

The leaf blower get it done faster and more thoroughly than a towel. Any time I was mine with water it gets a free blow after. :laugh:

Back