• hell no

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • buy and part

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • buy and ride

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
Sad story.

If it was me, I'd either drop another $1,500 and buy brand new, or find one that hasn't been wrecked.

Buy it cheap, if you can but she might not be hurting for money since her hubby just died. Insurance policy? Maybe she'll just give it away:beerchug:

5700 tops...you can buy one that hasnt been wrecked for 8500! A new one for a little over 9k. I would be afraid as to who fixed it and will the suspension be good on it. It may have just been plastic damages. Regardless, why would you want to buy a Busa helmet the guy died in? You never buy a helmet that has been crashed! And the jacket...a little too spooky for me!

There was a guy down my street who had a new '08. He bought the bike in November of last year. On January of this year he was a dumbass. He took his sons and the bike, went to a CVS parking lot and started to do some stunts, without a helmet. The guy did not have much experience to say the least. Well he crashed the bike into a concrete light poll. He died. His wife has the fixed bike and she thinks that she can get 8k for it. I dont know what kind of title it has but I dont think that anyone will want a bike that someone died on. What do you think? Also do you think that it would be in bad taste to see if I can get the Busa helmet and leather jacket. I want to re-sell them?

He wasn't wearing the helmet!

I won't touch it.

it is like drinking a good wine out of a cup someone use to pee in.:puke:

Back