Watched delivery of a black/orange 08 Busa

ALLshow.NOgo

Registered
I was about to leave my friends apt when I saw the truck and trailer with
2 bikes on it rolling through. I was walking toward that direction to my car
and yelled to my friend to look, that is the 08 model. The driver stopped
because he thought it was was me he was delivering to. I was like 'I wish!'
He and I talked briefly, and got his name/number to see if he can work me
a deal on an 08. Deliverer came from Michigan.

Now here is the sad sight. The bike was being delivered to someone in the
apts. That sucks. Anyone could trailer that baby away. Bike look sexy. First
time I seen it in person.

Sucks.. don't think I could live in an APT and keep the bike.. or I'd just pull the bike inside.. I feel like a bad parent leaving their kid out in the cold when i leave my bike outside at a friends house overnight.

Why??? I live in an apartment. My baby sleeps in an underground heated garage. Sure it's chainged to a parking french fry, but what's the diff??

Very true. I actually had both bikes outside when living in apt. The Katana 600 and the Busa.
Sucked big time! purchased premium scorpio because of it! Ever since the bike has been
garaged thank goodness. Might as well sell the bike if I go without a garage.

ya.. i'll just never understand how guys can park their nice bikes outside the barracks when i lived there.. and let them sit through the rain and whatnots without even a cover..

Yeah I can understand. I was one of them
sad.gif
Did not use the cover, just let it sit in the rain.
But now I take care of her. Well except for beating her up with my crashed lol. But I realize
what I have now. And how LUCKY I am to have a sportbike, a Busa at that!

Sucks.. don't think I could live in an APT and keep the bike.. or I'd just pull the bike inside.. I feel like a bad parent leaving their kid out in the cold when i leave my bike outside at a friends house overnight.
I live in an apartment and i keep the busa inside...ill just pay a couple of bucks when the lease is over to clean the carpet rather than take the chance of keeping it outside...orlando's notorious for bikes gettin stolen

I live in an apartment and i keep the busa inside...ill just pay a couple of bucks when the lease is over to clean the carpet rather than take the chance of keeping it outside...orlando's notorious for bikes gettin stolen
You are very correct sir! And keeping the bike inside will ALWAYS be the preferred way
to insure the bike is safe in apts.

It's not even really about the bike getting stolen.. I just like having it out of the weather. Same with my car.. if the garage was big enough.. i'd keep my 350 in there too.. but I have it in my sister's garage while I'm gone
smile.gif
Something about leaving any vehicle out for the weather just makes me uncomfortable... but i'll probably be living in an Apt by fall.. we'll see if i talk the same game then.

I lived in an apartment, but kept my bike at my parents house, in the garage. One day went out for a long ride, went to my apartment, and fell asleep. Came out around 10:00 p.m. it was raining, HARD. (I lived on the bottom floor) I had it parked right next to my window. I kept comming out to see if it stopped raining, Finaly at 2:00 a.m. I said forget it, I have to get up in a few hours anyway, I guess it should be okay ?? Well the kickstand started to sink in the mud, and I was afraid it would tip over, so I moved it like 25 feet, to the parking lot. Came out at 4:45 a.m.........................YUP......IT WAS GONE !!! Thank God I got it back, some guy that had a CBR 1000 RR got his bike stolen too, but he had a Low Jack. So when the police got a signal from his bike, in a shed they found mine, a Gixxer 1K, and a ZX 10, all 06's, along with his.. (the guy that owned the shed was only charged with 1 count of MISDEMEANOR RECIEVING STOLEN PROPERTY !!! Can you beleive it ?? 4 bikes, all brand new !!! I didn't even bother going to court. They did send me a copy of his name, and address in the court papers though...........
bluegrab.gif

My pop showed me a video from his job site (Dupont) one time, and it was 3 guys in a van, steeling a motorcycle, it only took them like 40 seconds to get it in the van. And I was thinking maybe someone might see mine in the back of a truck, or some cat riding it..

Outside overnight I can't even leave mine in my driveway for
a few hours without getting all noid.

Back