Orange&Black Attack!...PICS

Hey big bro, Nice pics. Just wanted to say whats up to everyone and thanks for the ride. Remember I had a new bike to, so Rob kind of stole my thunder, but im used to it. I know Robs was 2 days newer but mine was still better, cause it's mine!

ozz 2 ehh...well since your my only brother it will be ok:laugh:welcome:you are here! Cool, your gonna have fun but i gotta tell ya, its easy to steal your thunder, i mean, your on a Boulevard but at least i guess its a Suzuki soooooooooo:poke::laugh:

Rob!! I'M jealous my friend. Beautiful ride! What happened to the 04? Did it just give up?

you guys make me SO dang jealeous...when i left to ride to work today...and it was 29deg outside. :moon:That makes for a chilly 30mi ride down the interstate....but it will be nice for the ride home!!!!:thumbsup::cheerleader:
Got the black wheels back on the Green Machine now, so-If it ain't snow'n or rain'n...I'm still riding....but 80 deg sure sounds good right now...

Rob!! I'M jealous my friend. Beautiful ride! What happened to the 04? Did it just give up?

Thanks Ryan:beerchug: im sure diggin this bad boy:cheerleader:

im selling the 04 today so shes out of here...it was begining to show its age so it was time for a fresh Busa:thumbsup:

you guys make me SO dang jealeous...when i left to ride to work today...and it was 29deg outside. :moon:That makes for a chilly 30mi ride down the interstate....but it will be nice for the ride home!!!!:thumbsup::cheerleader:
Got the black wheels back on the Green Machine now, so-If it ain't snow'n or rain'n...I'm still riding....but 80 deg sure sounds good right now...

BBBBUUUUUUUURRRRRR!!! 29 degrees is hard core! what is that with wind chill i wonder? its gotta hurt:banghead::beerchug:

Do I sense dissent amongst the 08 drivers ????.......for shame.....BTW The one with the mohawk ROCKS !!!! :super: :super: :super:

Thanks, but that's my birds tail feathers. Don't understand why you all shave your humps. I enjoy the tickle, just enough friction to keep me from slidin' off when I ride her hard and fast. :laugh:

There might but some mutual envy going on around here. Two kinda gives off a copycat vibe, three's a posse. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Not fair with the pics guys i had downed half a bottle of gold label. I am used to seeing double but I thought I was in real bad shape for a minute there.:beerchug::beerchug:

Thanks Ryan:beerchug: im sure diggin this bad boy:cheerleader:

im selling the 04 today so shes out of here...it was begining to show its age so it was time for a fresh Busa:thumbsup:

Selling the 04 TODAY ??? I thought You Traded it in :whistle:

Remember My Bike was the Middle one in the Picture. That Means it was FASTER !!!!!! :thumbsup:

There are 2 OZZ's "There Goes the Neighboorhood" :laugh:

i did but i sold it to another shop as part of the deal so i had to meet the guy today to take care of the title ...

i did but i sold it to another shop as part of the deal so i had to meet the guy today to take care of the title ...

Oh SO You Agree that My Bike IS Faster.........COOL :beerchug: Thanks ROBB "The First Step to Recovery is to Admit Bosshound's Orange and Black is Faster " Your Almost There !!!!!!:thumbsup:

Remember My Bike was the Middle one in the Picture. That Means it was FASTER !!!!!! :thumbsup:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Your Flintstone reverse wouldn't engage! You ain't foolin' no one! :moon:

There are 2 OZZ's "There Goes the Neighboorhood" :laugh[/QUOTE]

Ozz 2? :welcome: Man, Talk about livin' in the shadow of your big Bro. I thought Boss wanted to be Ozz 2. No, No Boss wanted to be like me. I had the first black/orange. So then, Ozz wanted to be like Boss or did Ozz want to be me and Boss?

I want to ride like Ozz, can I be like Ozz 2.5? Just one question. When I put a knee down.... How do I get it back up? Orange tail feathers for everyone! :thumbsup:

Back