My horror story ...

Just as a Warning ......stay away from Exoticsportbikes.com .........unless of course you like to wait months , on your order to show up . I ordered Puig DB screen ......only took them 9 weeks to deliver ......and me calling twice a week to raise some Hell ! I'm done w/ them !!
mad.gif

ONline? Never really had any probs.

My list of trusted folks? Here:

OEM Parts - Vmann1300 @ mrcycles.com No probs whatsoever.

Used parts -

LS6 - Stand-up guy, hard to beat prices, excellent communication.

suzuki4life - Another stand up fellow. Tells ya exactly how it is, no beating around the bush.

Aftermarket - Charles @ StreetnTrack. Damn great prices. Excellent shipping time. Aftermarket isn't all that he dabbles in, though.

Gear - Newenough and Jester. Whatever you're lookin for (gear and parts) Jester can pretty much get his mittens on it. Never been done wrong by the guy, and I've spent close to $1200 through him. Not a single worry.

There ya have it.

Used parts -

suzuki4life - Another stand up fellow. Tells ya exactly how it is, no beating around the bush.

Aftermarket - Charles @ StreetnTrack. Damn great prices. Excellent shipping time. Aftermarket isn't all that he dabbles in, though.

Gear - Newenough and Jester. Whatever you're lookin for (gear and parts) Jester can pretty much get his mittens on it. Never been done wrong by the guy, and I've spent close to $1200 through him. Not a single worry.

There ya have it.
Yep I can confirm newenough.com for great gear

and Charles from Street and track.....my payments to him have defintely been above 2k never a prob keeps you well informed

Pac do you have an email address for Jester

John

Used parts -

There ya have it.
Yep I can confirm newenough.com for great gear

and Charles from Street and track.....my payments to him have defintely been above 2k never a prob keeps you well informed

Pac do you have an email address for Jester

John
yuppers....

jester@hayabusa.org

He's a member here, jmaz....I can't seem to find his website. Lemme look again.

yup...got it. Here ya go:

Jester0769
call Josh for parts 877 447 1566 www.RydersConnection.com

go figure I cant get past his main page at the storefront....damn gvt computers...sent him an email though thanks Pac

Guys thanks for all the kind words about lil ole me.....lol.

I hate to hear any horror stories ordering online or mail order. Trust is something difficult to earn and nearly impossible to gain once lost.

Let me give a little history on my journey into this wide world of OEM parts......

I started riding in 1988. From there I spent many years bracket racing a GSXR750/1100. Motorcycles became a passion and not just a hobby. In May of 1994 I was hired by MR Motorcycles in Asheville, NC as a parts salesman and general hooligan. Life is good.

My greatest hero and major inspiration, my dad, told me "find a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life". Truer words have never been spoken. Life is good.

In 2002, I received a promotion to Assistant Parts Manager. My duties consist of our website for wholesale orders, supervising a full staff of enthusiasts that answer our phones with 3 full time people in our shipping dept, and to maintain customer satisfaction. I am surrounded by what I love! Life is good.

To this day, I am still and will always be a hooligan. Spending many hours riding the mountains of Western North Carolina/North Georgia and of course the Deals Gap area.

To me I work in the greatest profession in the world. I talk to people all over the World about what I enjoy! Have I mentioned, Life is good!

Kinda late for an introduction but anyhow....that is how I stated in this wide world of parts.

Keep in mind when dealing with anyone, we are human and we will make mistakes. A company cannot be judged on mistakes, they can be on how the mistake is handled.

As for my experiences ordering items we dont get good deals on.

I can give props to the following:

New Enough

RonAyers- yes MAJOR competition for us, but I was treated very well on a race tire purchace

Charles at Street and Track

And thanks again for the plugs guys.......

<!--EDIT|vman1300
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142265878 -->

vman1300 all the way.
I ordered all my plastics and other stuff from vman1300.
Had great price and very nice when you talk with him.
A++++++++++

Back