Its finally mine, all mine

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
Well in what seems to be the never ending struggle to pay off debt, I finally paid off the busa
cool.gif
credit cards are getting a steady stream of cash and of course my corporate card LOVES me. Next target is the truck and of course looking at a trailer
cool.gif

Just feels good to know that I'll have the title in my hands soon
beerchug.gif

cool.gif

feels good doesn't it? Alot of people trying to talk me into a new 08 but knowing the one I hvae is all mine is enough to keep me from moving onto another new bike. I am waiting for a new truck in June of 09 and that is more important right now.

thx ... yeah the 08 is tempting but if I stay focused this year I can have a trailer, both trucks and no credit card debt. Means living alittle on the broke side but since I"m ready to buy another house I need to crack down and stay focused. Not to mention with the elections coming, I think its going to be good to have liquid cashola each month as I have no clue whats going to come of gas prices, which will lead to food and other things getting out of hand.

I do soooo want another toy though
beerchug.gif

Congrats man it always feels good when you can put that extra cash into another project or pau down more S**t
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Congrats Brian. I bought my bike on Feb 17 05, so in just about 2 years from now I plan on having a new GSXR 1000 sitting in the garage, but I will keep the Busa.
smile.gif

I love being debt free. Wifes last trailbaler payment is being mailed to us now.

No bike payment here either, but do need to pay off a couple other things which will happen this year!

That's cool Brian..
beerchug.gif

Payment poor here, gives us reason to keep on truckin'..
laugh.gif

Congrats, mines been paid off for 2 years! And the only credit card bill i have is only onder $300!

Congrats, I know that's a great feeling. I just made my first payment on my 08. Oh well, three years or less from now, I can post this same thread. Time for a new trailer.
thumb_up.gif

I remember paying off my other bikes, nothing like seeing that title in the mail.

I just got mine 6 months ago so it's far from being paid off. I figure I now own the rear wheel and the left clip on.
laugh.gif

I know the feeling.I just got the title for the busa last week.Now it's the two credit cards,and some misc. bills.Hmmmm. what to but next,Another busa?A street legal ktm 530?gsxr 600 for the track?No wait, mabey I should save some money and pay the truck off.gee wiz bills are tough.

Well in what seems to be the never ending struggle to pay off debt, I finally paid off the busa
cool.gif
 credit cards are getting a steady stream of cash and of course my corporate card LOVES me.  Next target is the truck and of course looking at a trailer
cool.gif

Just feels good to know that I'll have the title in my hands soon
beerchug.gif
clap.gif

Great feeling. Same boat as you..truck and trailer next.

r8

cool.gif

Back