Wanna hear a horror story?

if one of my fellow club members had reffered me to someone like that.....he would out of the club.

FYI - colored chrome is paint, not the plating process you would get with standard chrome.

not trying to justify any of his work, i just trying to give you more info. in case it comes up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If i refer a friend anywhere, i make sure i know the guy....trust the guy and make sure it go well. i would take as a personal issue if a friend of mine ripped off a fellow club member.

maybe you need to find a new club, one that looks out for its members.

Last edited:
Wow I thought you were kidding when you said held 2gether with shoestrings.
he honestly did that.Me + that guy would be having a talk.THis story sends shivers up my spine can you get some your $$ back.

How could you be out money? You did not actually pay him did you?

I'm gonna have my MC club pay him a visit, and maybe we can make this right in some way.

I'm definitely going to sue, not that I think he'd pay a settlement anyway.

One word of advice, choose one and stick to it. "Paying him a visit" could be easily used in court resulting in a poor judgement.

Wow....I feel horrible for you. Karma will mete justice on him. I mean, a shoelace?! C'mon :rolleyes: The first thing I thought is will your bike be safe to ride? If he's such a shady shyster I'd be cautious on how he's put it back together. All the best, and good luck! :welcome:

One word of advice, choose one and stick to it. "Paying him a visit" could be easily used in court resulting in a poor judgement.

+1

And I wouldn't even try to go to court without excellent documentation of what the job was supposed to be. Be sure that your case is solid and you have ALL of your ducks in a row with documentation, receipts, even bank statements if you payed with a check or card. Hopefully you didn't pay cash, but I think there's still hope if you have the receipt. If you used a card to pay, you may be able to dispute the charge with the issuing institution and at least get your money back there. Good luck.

if you have a receipt listing that the guy powdercoated your frame...get an estimate from another shop to have the paint stripped and real powder coating done... and take it to the court house. If he charged you for something he didn't do, hew committed fraud. That will help you actually collect the cash he owes you in the settlement.

Totally speechless. Sorry to hear about your experience. Thanks for sending a shout out. Hopefully anyone else in your area who needs work of this nature done will find their way to this post, and avoid this guy. I just hope you can get some semblance of justice on this one....

D

:welcome: and dayum! no lights, rear brakes, and held together with a shoelace...the heck with the crappy job- your life was at risk along with anyone around you.:poke:

Wow sorry to hear thart this happened to you and your machine.I cant beleive how bad it is. Hope it all works out.

Wow. That totally sucks.

But I really do like the effect you were TRYING to get. Hang in there. When you do get it done right, you will have a truly outstanding machine.

Sorry to see your bike in that condition, too bad they're are people treating other people that way. He should be tarred and feathered, and a Busa sign hung around his neck. Hint hint. :laugh:

I know it huts but take it as a lesson learned. That job is NO 2 WEEK JOB. It is impossible to do that job correctly in 2 weeks. You were beat from the start. Rule of thumb.... If someone has your bike, PLEASE DONT RUSH THEM:whistle: They will get aggravated and put that ole'meatpistol on ya:rofl: Straight up the AZZ:banghead: Its obvious this dude intended on screwing you. I hope you hang him by the balls on this one. Sometimes it pays to have that intimidation factor working for ya. I usually get with one of my CUZins about the same size as I am and drop by and express myself REALL CLEARLY if you know what I mean.

Its amazing what a person will do when a old fashioned azzwhoopin is involved

:laugh::laugh:

A local shop out here totaled my buddies Cadillac EXT, he had only paid 2-3 noes on the damn thing. They tried to do the Lambo doors and totalled the truck. The guy was like I did what you wanted me to and blah..blah...blah... until..... he got drug from over the counter in front of his wife and wallllah!!! they paid for his truck and customized his 78" Cordoba with 2tone paint,22"wheels,black/red ostrich-leather interior and an ostrich top. Its AMAZING isnt it!!!:thumbsup::whistle::beerchug:

Back