Too My Horror

I think I remember your busa being lowered and maybe stretched?

If your bike still has the suspension all fookered up, if you are wise you'll stay away from anything that resembles a corner or that Fuggly 14 will spank your arse like a little school girl! :beerchug:

I live in OKLA.

Pretty straight out here.

I live in OKLA.

Pretty straight out here.

Lowered and stretched ??? :beerchug:

Sounds like the perfect drag setup to me... Bring the 14's and let's see what's up. Busa's reign on the 1320.....

Let's look again...
- Gainesville Pro Street 2007[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
You should have got a picture when he laid eyes on your bike ::11 Last few months you all have made your bike over like day and nite, keep it up:super:

My son has a bright red '06 ZX-14, and I have an '08 black/orange 'busa. When we ride side-by-side, we get lots of looks. He's a cop so he's my "get-out-of-jail card"! While I'd never trade my 'busa, I must admit that the 14's not bad!

My son has a bright red '06 ZX-14, and I have an '08 black/orange 'busa. When we ride side-by-side, we get lots of looks. He's a cop so he's my "get-out-of-jail card"! While I'd never trade my 'busa, I must admit that the 14's not bad!

OOPS---forgot the pic--as you would guess---'busa in the lead! LOL

Pretty cool that he's a cycle enthusiast, regardless of brand. I think a black ZX is an awesome bike!

OOPS---forgot the pic--as you would guess---'busa in the lead! LOL

Here's the pic

image021 (Small).jpg

Back