Too My Horror

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
So I turned the last corner to my house today and what do I see on the sidewalk in front of my house.

Black ZX14 ( Stock )

I thought to myself who has the audasity ( spellcheck ) to park that in front of my house. Turns out he is visiting my next door neighbor. So there they are in his driveway and I ask the question, Why would anyone buy the second fastest bike made. He quickly introduced himself and we got to talking, Nice guy Nice Bike. Then the neighbor asked me to show him my bike.

From that moment on there was no more mention of the ZX14, As soon as the garage door opened he was in ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ( Proud Daddy syndrome )

We didnt get to ride cause the wife was sick and I had to watch the kiddos.

Found out he only lives just around the corner, So Im sure the time will come when we do.

I dont know if it is just me but man, the ZX14 is FUGLY! Spider eyes and fish gills are no, no in my book. *groans*

To GRILL on :laugh:

To POOP on

triumph.jpg

A stock ZX14 doesnt make any power until 4,000 RPM due to the factory restrictions and it is geared really tall from the factory so you wont have any trouble leaving him in the dust. If he changes the gearing and removes the secondary flies you are in trouble! No need to flame me as I am currently looking for a 2007 red Hayabusa and am going to trade in my 2006 ZX14. I previously owned a 2006 Hayabusa so I can appreciate the differences. My present ZX14 is scary fast.

View attachment 1513496

I think I remember your busa being lowered and maybe stretched?

If your bike still has the suspension all fookered up, if you are wise you'll stay away from anything that resembles a corner or that Fuggly 14 will spank your arse like a little school girl! :beerchug:

:poke:Fact is, they are both great bikes. It comes down to preperation and mostly the rider as we all know. I also think the 14's are fugley though.

Back