Music Pariot Rock check out new tune "Control"

lastly, in regards to washington DC and pentagrams, that was a specific response to wwjd. he was under the impression that we were pro satanists and I had to inform him otherwise. It doesnt matter that you dont believe that DC was laid out by satanists. the proof is in the design. I am willing to put my money were my mouth is and offer to you and you only a copy of our last disc "Made In America", were there is enough information to convince any skeptic. post an email address like yahoo, hotmail etc where i can contact you back to get an address from you to send it free of charge. From there you can do with it as you choose, but you are incorrect on this issue.
sorry.

pk
Slow day at work today, so I did a quick search for info on PF's theory on the DC street layout. PF, is this the sort of proof included in the CD you're sending?

freemasonrywatch.org/washington.html

If so, don't bother sending the CD. While creative, thought provoking, and entertaining, this "proof" is based on the faulty premise that Masons are Satanic or Luciferians. I do not wish to debate this, especially not here. Plenty of evidence out there that contradicts what the link above is trying to prove, so believe whatever you want to. I believe I'll go for a ride...

firedevil.gif

he reminds me of the guys I was in college with in the 80's....protesting big corporate greed as the downfall of america, but standing in line at the mailbox every month waiting for their checks from Mom and Dad, who were busting their humps at IBM or Ford or some other company as middle managers, so their slacker kids could maintain their "professional student" status. Not saying he IS one of these, but they're out there.....
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

Back