Music Pariot Rock check out new tune "Control"

GSX1300RSILVER

Registered
listen to tracks of our newest disc "made in America" at http://pokerface.com/MIA/index.html

we also have a forum where we encourage folks to add their perspective of the truth at: http://pokerface.com/phpBB2/index.php

stop on by and say hello
pokerface http://www.pokerface.com

Great Music & a VERY strong PRO-DRUG LEGALIZATION message.

Trust me, we dont want every kid doped up on heroin in America, But the War On some Drugs has been nothing more then a WAR on our Rights. And if someone is addicted to heroin, cocaine, nicotene, alcohol, crank etc, they can take a substance called Ibogaine to get off of them completely with no side effects or withdrawals.. for more info on Ibogaine and treatment centers go here: http://www.cures-not-wars.org

Poker Face are hard core freedom heads. That means that the government needs to stay with in the frame wrok of the Constitution drafted by our forefathers. Our current criminal government isnt and it continues to act extra-unConstitutionally when it comes to many of our Rights.

Ever ask yourself the question, Why are drugs illegal today?? When there has been NO constitutional amendment that was passed to declare them illegal, like they did for alcohol in the 1920s by passing the 18th amendment and then realizing it was a total failure they passed the 21st to mend their errors... To make drugs so called illegal they have passed a tax act for marijuana and came up with a schedule for drugs. This doenst diminish my ability to choose what I put into my body. I dont care that the fda and dea are against them. They are tools of the tyrranists to protect the real drug dealers... THEM. Both the legal and illegal kind.

If these were legitimate ways to deny me my Rights to imbibe on what ever drug I choose (that would include milk and cookies for that matter) then these same prostiticians would eviserate my gun rights the same way....So the reality is, is that drug laws are illegal and the enforcement of them as well. But the drug war has been successful in destroying most of our God-given liberties, and thats why it continues. A lot of sheople have been waking up over the years to this fallacy so the elites pulled 9-11 to continue the scam on our Rights.

--------------------
It's not a matter of being brave, it's just I would rather die than be your slave

dood, you dont need one drug to get you off another... its all B.S., using drugs is a "choice" just like everything else you do in life. it doesnt matter how "hooked" you are on drugs the fact is users make a concious "choice" to use. anyone can let themselves get hooked on anything? the more fucked up something that you do is for you, the more reason there is to stop doing it, saying I have an addiction and its difficult to quit is a copout for the weak, because if someone really wanted to put "less" energy into doing harm to themselves they could. but the fact is drug addicts spend a tremendous amount of time, energy and thought into feeding thier so called "habbits". to simply "not" rob an old lady of her purse, then run to the local dealers house is a whole lot more work than if they just sat at home watching T.V. and watching T.V. is healthier. our government should not do anything to make the "poor" choices people make that breed crime and coruption any easier for them to make, in fact, if our government would do what they do in india to users, there would be a hellava lot more folks makeing the "choice" not to use?.... nice rant dood, but you wont get anywhere on the ballots asking americans to give up on decency and morals just so people can have political support for thier bad choices so they can feel better about abusing themselves and others.... all thier is to say on the alcohol subject is if folks knew back then what folks know today, prohibition would still be intact, as it inevitably will be again...

"Drugs" are nummers for emotional pains that exist but are denied elsewhere in the person, usually rooted in childhood. The ROOT ISSUE needs delt with, not numbed and avoided. Yes, alcohol can be a nummer also. The NEED for drugs should not exist.

I'm glad you are able to freely speak your mind and sing about what you want to. This IS a great country, isn't it?!?!?! I live in the USA and have never felt I didn't have freedom. I can do whatever the heck I want to do, but I avoid things that support groups exist for because others before me have alreaady shown them to be a bad thing. I'm too busy having fun in this country to find things wrong with it but always respect and support those who do that sort of thing. I wish more people [like you] were passionate about their lives and place in the world!
biggrin.gif

Music: Excellent! I hope you have good management and you should go far, if you don't get messed up by drugs [like most bands do]. I live in Slipnot-land, and while their tunes are not my style, I'm glad they made it big doing what they love to do! Your production is top notch, virtuosity excellent, and I am VERY HAPPILY SURPRISED you allow the vocals to be harmonic and distinguishable instead of the illegible, distorted, gravelly shouting kind. That nice in rock sometimes.
smile.gif

But, what's up with the pentagrams?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??

rock.gif

I wish more people would realize that using drugs lead to abuse, and our forefathers did not intend for the constitution to be abused for the right to develop a disfunctional society, it was developed to the contrary and at a time "for the time" our fore fathers did not have a crystal ball to show them the future, they had no concept of crack ho's, tweekers, rapists, child molestors, gay marriage, children subject to adoption by gay couples, children born into a gay marriage, mass prison systems, destroyed eco systems, world wide webs, cell phone technology, and an abundance of other issues that arise in this country on a daily basis that need to have rules set forth in order to keep some sort of order. I am sick of people using the constitution to protect themselves or thier entity for profit, guilt, or anything else that makes our society the shi*hole it is... and I wish people were responsible enough to know when they are abusing the system for thier own selfish reasons, like the alcoholic that has the constitutional right to go out to the bar and get drunk every night and leave thier children at home unattended then comes home only to abuse them! where are the childrens rights?

This is America, you have the right to Fug up you life any way you want to.

The fact remains that peole who get hooked on certain drugs cannot just stop doing them. Some drugs widthdrawal symptoms include death!

I agree that Govn't shouldn't legislate how you should live your life. IMHO we should give all the crack heads, meth users etc all the free drugs they want. That would solve the problem and clean up the human gene pool.

Until you have had a close friend die from excercising this type of freedom, (and I do not know if you have) you cannot understand the pain that these substances inflict on those that do not use them.

Live you life the way you want to, just don't fug up anyone elses.

My .02.....
You want them legal? Fine. Then do away with EVERY SINGLE program that my tax dollars fund for recovery, recovering, homeless because of, free lawyers to defend you when you get arrested doing a crime to pay for them, country club "recovery and treatment facilities", etc.

I am so sick of people bitching about everything going on in this country concerning drugs. Do any of you really know hard core drug users that make a positive contribution to society? I don't. Stereotypes usually have a basis in some small fact, and the fact is people who consistantly alter their state of mind with drugs are not the type of people I care to be around. Same goes for those who abuse alcohol. Alcohol is legal, yet we still have our fair share of morons who abuse it and do really stupid, sometimes criminal things because of it.

So if you truly believe that legalizing drugs will make all the crack heads go away, and drug dealers will become non-violent businessmen, and crime will decrease...you are a moron. Just making drugs legal to possess won't stop drug users from committing crimes to buy them. And if the rules by which we run our country don't appeal to you, get enough people together and put a "pro drug" candidate in the next election. If that isn't working out, move to Amsterdam. America is full of people who came here because life is better here than their homeland...nothings keeping you from  leaving.

That's all I have to say, so I'll shut up now.

T

Sorry, but even though this was in "random thoughts", I really come here to talk about bikes. As my 5 year old would say- "he started it!!!"
wink.gif

Naw, yer fine, d00d. I was just trying to be funny. I think it's great people are passionate about what they believe even if contrary to others. Tis better to have a spine than not. Free speech is one more great thing about this country.
biggrin.gif

I'd love to see marijuana legalized. Not for me personally but for the tax revenue and the fact that I have NEVER had a stoned buddy start a fight with me, but the drunk ones have a couple of times. I would a lot rather see folks getting nice and high than drinking.

Besides, there are a ton of other benificial uses for canibis besides the strain that gets you High....

cool.gif
Hey WWJD....

Thanks for the comments about the music.

At this time we do NOT have a manager. And labels deem us too HOT!! or politically incorrect that they dont want to touch us.

Its a good thing that we have a niche market in the freedom community. And from there we grow. The latest disc we put out "Made In America" came out this past august 2003. we are now busy writing our 5th disc called "Peace or War" we hope to have out in the next year and a half.

As for the drug commentary... I dont need Big brother playing nanny for me or anyone else. The prison industrial complex is growing out of control and is the only growth industry in the US right now has to go. The medicine/cure to the drug problem is worse then the disease. Plus our judicial system and political systems have been polluted/corrupted to the core...

Most things are best left out of the governments hands. Nothing sucks more then bureacracies and for that matter democracies... Our elitist leaders keep selling us that we are a democracy when we are in fact a REPUBLIC. Democracy equals mobacracy, and thats where we are headed.
peace
pokerface

ps to check out some of the new tunes please go here:
http://www.pokerface.com/MIA/index.html

pokerface, denial is all good, but the fact is, you do need big brother to nanny you, otherwise crackheads that have no moral concious thoughts whatsoever could shoot you in the face then tie your woman up and have thier way with her on a daily basis, keeping her alive on meth alone, or WORSE! so you go on and badmouth the very same system that protects you, like someone else said "go to amsterdam" if you dont like the way our system works, after all its a free country, work it.

heres one for you, how about we sign up everyone that wants to be exluded from the drug laws we have in this country and put them on a list and exempt them from any system benifits period because you dont need big brother lookin out for you, that way when I catch crackheads stealing from me I can shoot them on the spot and when the police arrive and find the crackhead is on the list they can tell the crackheads surviving family, "sorry we cant prosocute the man who shot your son, seems your son wanted to be exempt from our drug laws, being on the exempt list one is no longer provided the "blanket" protection our system provides".

you may want to look at our system as an insurance policy? you may not like the rates, but in case something happens its nice to have the coverage.

the hypocricy wreaks in your words, you talk about how corrupt our systems is and at the same time the $$$ you spend on drugs helps support terrorism, murder, crime, corruption, slavery, and many other unpleasant things, I guess thats all good long as nothing bad happens to you?

Wow...a bit heated in here...laws in general are, of course, necessary...

I can see both sides to the drug controversy, yet I am one of those that often wonders how much better America truly is since the drug war heated up in the mid-80's. So much money is spent, so many people dedicate their lives to fighting the war, so many die with a business so riddled in crime from all angles. Doesn't it almost seem like the drug problem hasn't gotten better, but far worse?

Seems that since the entire nation is drilled on drugs from birth, we have younger and younger drug users? I was a child of the 70's; growing up in a time when the motto "love the one your with" and "peace...hey, pass the bong" were common place...I didn't know any little kids in Denver that got high. It's so different today...little kids are aware of drugs when they shouldn't even know there is such a thing...being aware makes them curious, hence they start using...

Have we really enlightened anyone with the drug war?
rock.gif

I could be wrong...perhaps I'm just more aware of the problem than I was years ago...it's an ongoing effort that does what? I wish there was a clear cut way to make the problem go away, but there just isn't...

It's a tough topic...but, everyone's entitled to their opinion on all sides...

Any comments on "Drugs are nummers"?
And STILL what's with the pentagrams?
Those in the know realize an upside star inside a circle is the symbol for Satan and/or all things evil... is that your target demongraphic? [hahahaha he said Demon!] Doesn't sound like a great team to be on in my book. Anyway, sounds like quality music, good luck with the CD sales. Doesn't sound like you'll get much support from this forum.

Twisted, sign me up on your list. I prefer the benfits!
smile.gif
Gimme 5 minutes and I can prove to you it's ALLL rooted in family problems. Like the 6 steps to Kevin Bacon. Just that no one likes talking about that deep internal pain causing stuff.

Ya know, I bet there are TONS of weirdo chemicals I could put in my system to freakout my positive stimulation sensors. But I like a challenge of finding other ways myself... it gives me self confidence: Skydiving, helping others, being nice, motorcycling, video games, a good movie, talking with friends, reading an interesting book, working on a relationship, eating a fine meal, exercising, whatever. Chocking down chemicals is the cheap and easy way out... please reread line 1 in this reply.
There's ALWAYS something ELSE going on causing the need to end up addicted. ALWAYS.

This could end up being an interesting if not diverted thread, provided everyone keeps a cool head while voicing opinions.
smile.gif

smile.gif

Twisted...the list is a great idea, but I think the ACLU would object to it, and their lawyers would make billions arguing it's validity in the court system.    
tounge.gif

That said, I, too, strongly disagree with the way certain parts of our government operate. But as I read the news about the mass graves in Iraq filled with people that didn't share Saddam's views, I realize that my alternatives outside of our country are pretty dismal.
So...if you don't like it: Change it. Can't change it?: Deal with it. Can't deal with it?: Take a hike.

<!--EDIT|tbonebusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1070993026 -->

hey man sounds great. I hear alot of music considering im a music business major at berklee college of music, and i have to say u guys sound good. Very alice in chains but w/ a point and a message. Music is music and there is freedom in it to say what ever the F@#K we believe in... I dont do drugs but i support any movement for freedom. Drugs should be legal... and i realize some people are to set in their ways to understand. anyways if drugs were legal, it would really help w/ natural selection. all the kids who cant control their own actions will be out of here. just like my idea that people should speed up in school zones lol. hey if yer kids dumb enough to run out in the street w/o lookin, maybe he shouldnt be in class w/ my kids or brothers..... anyways im sure this will piss people off, change allways does. but like i say F the naysayers, cause this is what style we bring...

oh have you ever heard of david icke. he is an author u have to check out. he goes into rediculous historical detail abt the illuminati. hes awesome. i say check him out... peace

Drugs should be legal... and i realize some people are to set in their ways to understand. anyways if drugs were legal, it would really help w/ natural selection. all the kids who cant control their own actions will be out of here. just like my idea that people should  speed up in school zones lol. hey if yer kids dumb enough to run out in the street w/o lookin, maybe he shouldnt be in class w/ my kids or brothers.....
Agree with part one

but

Part 2, Yikes!

Do you have kids of your own?

Ever see them focus on chasing a ball?

Yikes!

Back