Meathead sans gear pays the price

PS . I'm working on something that might help riders out !! Sure wont hurt !! I'll be asking the org members for some help in a few weeks . It could help out all bikers !!

I recommend at the very least for pants get some draggin jeans. They will keep you from losing all the skin on your legs, butt and knees. They are very comfortable and I wear them here in Florida. Yup, it is hot but not all that bad. I have a textile mesh jacket for the heat and when your moving it is like riding without a jacket. But, stop at a light and yolu start to fry...... I like riding I-75 so I can enjoy the speed and the air blast through my jacket keeping me cool! The bad part is I only wear tennis shoes cause my big (size 14) feet can't feel the shifter with my boots on. All the gear except for the tennis shoes....:cheerleader:

Won't go a single feet without full leathers, gloves, boots, and of course a full face helmet.. But do not forget the BACKPROTECTORS!!! They leather saves your skin, the helmet and backprotector you LIFE!:rulez:

Back