Rider Down

OW OW OW.......

Damn that looks painful....but he seems to be quite the trooper. I'll say a prayer for your little one, bro...and one for you too, so that you don't forget next time.
wink.gif

dayum, he must have a high pain tolerance.... that shid looks painful

heal up quick lil trooper....

I am glad that he wasn't hurt better but it will be a learning experience for him that will pay off later and he will have a war wound to talk about. Get well soon Jake and keep on riding.

What a doll! So sorry to hear of his mishap! Lesson well learned for you both. Glad he is doing well.

It's kinda like closing the gate after the horse has gotten out. Always have him in protective gear. Godspeed, glad it was not worse.

Glad he's okay.
cool.gif

Looks like they did a good job cleaning it up...I know that hurt like hell.

sorry to hear about your son Cecil! sounds like it could have been worse! Sounds like he will be giving you a run for your money here in about 8 - 10 years!

Scars make us who we are. Its just a start for the rest of his life.

Looks like he isnt bothered to much about it. The tough little man will be in my prayers.

jake is da MAN! N I C E tat dude! I still look at my first pipe burn with a twinkle in my eye. Jr looks a his too and the story gets better each time! All kidding aside, as parents we are responsible for the safety and well being of our kids. NONE of us intentionally hurt our younguns but It happens. We hade a similar instance happen from riding/racing our bikes around the block for one quick lap that turned into a 20 minute ride. After stopping at the grand finale, he dismounted sloppily that restulted in the bike falling on him and burning his leg pretty good. guess Shorts were not the appropriate clothing for the day
sad.gif
BUT ahh the joy of hearing a 4 year old explain the big bandage to all his friends at the daycare ... even little girls dig scars! LOL I guess what I'm saying is we can't relax 'cause that's when the fecal material hits the oscillating rotary. BUT at the same time... don't beat yourself up over it. Learn from it and move on.

Please let him know how much we all care about him getting better here by letting him read all our posts!
Just as long as his little 50cc doesn't look like big red next year,he'll survive!!!
smile.gif

I'm glad it wasn't worse, but it looks bad enough. No judgement on my part, just a prayer and well wishes for the little guy.
wink.gif

Back