Rider Down

wow.gif
glad it was not worse!! WEAR YOUR GEAR and make the KIDS TOO!!!
sad.gif

AWWW poor thing!!! I hope he gets better! I have a burn JUST LIKE THAT on my inner ankle from a mo-ped.

He looks like a tough one though!!!!
xoxoxoxo to him!!

Cute little rider... scars will make him a better man....
smile.gif

I`m gad he is ok.

at least daddy learn his lesson.... right?
smile.gif

smile.gif

We all live and learn .. just reminded me of a friends 10yr old  .. riding a little 70cc dirt bike following dads lead to a jump dad went flying .. and kid followed suit.  Dad made the landing, son didn't .. the kid landed sideways with the right peg in his leg just above the ankle about 3/4 of an inch deep.  (No boots) Lets just say he has a pretty good scar.  Even thou now he has boots darn kids are hard headed .. and get lazy, and dont wear their gear. So its up to the parents to get on their case.  

Your boy will be ok..  and now you know better.. I hope we can all learn from this.

Sorry he got hurt, but glad it wasn't worse!

Semper Fi!

Heal up quick, Jake! Good juju heading your way lil buddy!

Dad... man, I gotta bust your chops a little here! Jake on a "good day" doesn't have a jacket on? Get the kiddo a jacket in addition to all the other gear and insist, "If it's too hot for the gear, it's too hot for the bike". Too many "what if's". Barbed wire fence at neck height, no jacket (with neck protection) and you may have kissed your little guy goodbye far too early. Protect him from head to toe and make sure he knows why! Because you love em...

TELL BIG JAKE....... ALL THE LITTLE BUSA PEOPLE IN IRELAND ARE PRAYING HE HEAL,S UP REAL QUICK.............I HAVE TWO LITTLE ONE,S MYSELF THAT ARE MAD ABOUT BIKES!!!!!!!!! IT CAN BE TUFF DAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like Jake is taking it in stride!

As much as I hate to say it, it is good that this happened now, but I'm glad it was not worse. I think you will both learn from this mishap. You will learn to be more diligent and Jake will want to wear gear from now on!

Glad that he is okay and not seriously injured. I am sure he will be reminding you about full gear from know on.
biggrin.gif

Is this the same one that had a broken arm the time I was over at your place? He must be full of war stories by now.

Kevin

Is this the same one that had a broken arm the time I was over at your place? He must be full of war stories by now.

Kevin
That's the one.... broken arms, legs, elbows.... stitches.... and now a burn.

His medical record looks like a novel.

...this isn't his first wipe out, or his last, but it still saddenes me to see him hurt.

and as much as I would like to say he will learn, the truth is, he will not. This one is something else... all the courage and talent in the world, without a lick of common-sense.... just like his momma
tounge.gif

Kevin
That's the one.... broken arms, legs, elbows.... stitches.... and now a burn.

His medical record looks like a novel.

...this isn't his first wipe out, or his last, but it still saddenes me to see him hurt.

and as much as I would like to say he will learn, the truth is, he will not.  This one is something else... all the courage and talent in the world, without a lick of common-sense.... just like his momma  
tounge.gif
My guess is she doesn't read this board?

Man, he's a trooper. Best wishes lil guy!
I ain't gonna lecture ya Dad, I know you both learned a valuable lesson, at least the price wasn't too high!

Back