Just a thought....

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
If you take a long time adjusting your face scarf so the skullface is perfectly alligned with your face, I know two things about you....you are a poser, and you wear an inadequate helmet.

That's a pretty accurate thought... :laugh:

How about we keep the thoughts going.....

"You know your a Poser if......"

.....you put neon string lights on all the running edges of your motorcycle just so you can park it at bike night.

your 16 years old,, 5' nothing, 120 lbs, and you buy a busa for your 1st sportsbike, because you like it has a kanji on it! :laugh:

or you put a CAR TIRE on your busa... darkside guy knows who im refering to. i also think 1507 guy knows too/........:laugh::moon:

:clap::kissass: 1507 does not make you a poser. You might be a poser if you say you've been riding your whole life but haven't ridden in a while and then ask the person selling you your bike which side is the clutch on and where are the brakes?

or you put a CAR TIRE on your busa... darkside guy knows who im refering to. i also think 1507 guy knows too/........:laugh::moon:

You pass on a Snell approved helmet to buy the DOT approved one because it has flames on it..

Good job you guys! As in all things in life, there is a big continium....on one side is substance, and on the other side is superficiality. We must ask ourselves daily, where are our choices on that scale? (sorry to sound so adultlike but I am old) Doyle

Good job you guys! As in all things in life, there is a big continium....on one side is substance, and on the other side is superficiality. We must ask ourselves daily, where are our choices on that scale? (sorry to sound so adultlike but I am old) Doyle

"What are you, some kind of teacher?"

You know your a poser when you get all the aftermarket "goodies" you can that are feaux Carbon Fiber!

Back