Just a thought....

Its the ones that are all about it, out of no where. Clowns by a bike and his buddies by a bikes too. All of a sudden they are the fastest mother ****ers out there and nothing can touch them. The next year they sell their bikes and have life long stories about how bad ass they used to be. Those are the ones I can't stand. :firing:

The masked cruiser guys are some good comedy to me.:laugh:

Good job you guys! As in all things in life, there is a big continium....on one side is substance, and on the other side is superficiality. We must ask ourselves daily, where are our choices on that scale? (sorry to sound so adultlike but I am old) Doyle

I don't think I've ever heard truerer words Doyle. You are old.......:whistle:

Posers are the ones that say "I've got 20 years of experience" when in reality they have one year of experience. They just did it 20 times over! ???

Wearing a Hayabusa.org Shirt and Don't Own a Hayabusa.. :laugh:

Now that's just wrong. BLASPHEMER :watching: Then I don't want to even think what kind of persons sells their hayabusa to buy another bike with just a bunch of letters and numbers for it's name. S10000RRHP4 I can't even speak that language. Can I get a translation from someone?

Jon, you know I'm just a hater. That would be the first bike I would buy if the funds supported it.....donations?

oh man..thanks Raydog...i can have fun with this one..

1. You spend more time posting about riding than actually riding.

2. You have everybody stop for a photo op at your favorite curve so you can try to get a picture of you actually leaning.

3. You ride around wearing earbuds but your lid is dangling off the side of the bike.

4. Your 5 year old gear?...still looks new.

5. You know how to upload an post a vid but the prospect of changing your own oil and sparkplugs scares you.

6. You can get more that 3K miles out of a set of tires..any tires.

7. Your post about a trip to the corner store sounds like a script to an action/adventure movie.

8. You got depressed after watching the season final'e of "Sons Of Anarchy".

9. 1 hour of riding ='s 3 hours of cleaning.

10. Your proud that you can ride fast enough to scare the $hit out of your mother.

11. You paid someone to install your exhaust cannisters.

and finally?..

12. After a 1 hour ride you came home all in a tizzy and spent 1/2 hour telling your old lady all about it fully believing she was enthralled by your story, clinging onto every word or actually gave a D@mn. :laugh:

there ya go...a full dozen of'em..off the top of my head in 5 minutes or less. :laugh:

oh man..thanks Raydog...i can have fun with this one..

1. You spend more time posting about riding than actually riding.

2. You have everybody stop for a photo op at your favorite curve so you can try to get a picture of you actually leaning.

3. You ride around wearing earbuds but your lid is dangling off the side of the bike.

4. Your 5 year old gear?...still looks new.

5. You know how to upload an post a vid but the prospect of changing your own oil and sparkplugs scares you.

6. You can get more that 3K miles out of a set of tires..any tires.

7. Your post about a trip to the corner store sounds like a script to an action/adventure movie.

8. You got depressed after watching the season final'e of "Sons Of Anarchy".

9. 1 hour of riding ='s 3 hours of cleaning.

10. Your proud that you can ride fast enough to scare the $hit out of your mother.

11. You paid someone to install your exhaust cannisters.

and finally?..

12. After a 1 hour ride you came home all in a tizzy and spent 1/2 hour telling your old lady all about it fully believing she was enthralled by your story, clinging onto every word or actually gave a D@mn. :laugh:

there ya go...a full dozen of'em..off the top of my head in 5 minutes or less. :laugh:

I resemble that buddy! :tantrum:

I resemble that buddy! :tantrum:

well don't feel special...we all are/were posers at some point...some grew away from it and some grew through it..while some seem perfectly content to stagnate in it and live vicariously through others and/or alter-egos they themselves have created and adopted on the net...but it all goes away shortly following the pre-ride briefing where general route and ride rules via "The Pace" are thoroughly discussed and understood with group leaders and straw riders selected..and 5-10 minutes into it?..a pecking order is established as all dilusions of gandure and alter-ego facades vaporize as they enter...the reality of the ride.

But as they say in the 12 step rooms?.."If You Spot It?..You Got It!"...or had it at one time. LOL!

and i should know as..i'm the biggest poser of them all! :laugh:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Posers are the ones that say "I've got 20 years of experience" when in reality they have one year of experience. They just did it 20 times over! ???

Your "buddy" might be a poser if he has "ridden" for "20 years" and he asks you if your busa is a 600, and if it is a Honda :banghead:

Then again that might be "how to spot a pathological liar" not "how to spot a poser" :laugh:

Back