Is the "Ultra Man" costume reeeally necessary?

I am UltraMan. :laugh: :cheerleader: :laugh: You've all been talking about me this whole time. :cheerleader:

918_Pict0096.jpg

918_Pict0096.jpg

If you know what day your going to wreck then Shorts and t-shirt and no Helmet are fine, If you dont know :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I don't wear the leather suit but I do wear road jeans and amour textile jackets, or a big touring leather jacket, depending on what i'm doing. Gotta love America and freedom of choice.

I presented a motorcycle gear/protection speech utilizing tons of gear.....plus I used the experience of Brittany Morrow as a point to drive home to the class. Do a google search and read her story. She is a rider who knows the importance of gear but decided, on a whim, to go for a ride unprotected.

Not everyone agrees with the "power ranger" suits but al least try to protect yourself a little bit. Once something happens it too late then. Plenty of good solid advice on this site.

p.s., if you do waer the "squid" outfit, please remember to send pictures....we do love pictures!!

Judging from it all, you sound pretty young. Here is one of the other things you should consider....Insurance. Having gear on could make a world of financial difference if/when you have an accident.

I'm in the military, and my SGLI (life insurance) does not have to cover my policy. Should I have a life-ending accident without wearing any type of required gear, i.e. helmet, boots, jacket and gloves, all of my benefits that would go to my dependents would be relinquished.

Wearing gear is your best insurance policy. You do have a choice...make it a wise one. Listen to these guys on the org. There are hundreds of combined years of experience and no one will lead you astray.

For me, "YES". You know why? I can't even stand paper cut. They're tiny and they hurt. Imagine road rash.

April 18 Ride 002.jpg

sweet!!! god i love your bike! lol.. i am in the process of sweet talking the wife! as we discussed....

sweet!!! god i love your bike! lol.. i am in the process of sweet talking the wife! as we discussed....

Thanks, bro. We're both in-love with the same one. That's not good.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

By the way, I hope it works out. Prayers sent.:laugh: J/K

Y'know, I don't like red, as colours go...but those rims of yours are awesome!

Thanks, bro.
Honestly, red's not my color, either. The bike happened to have red ascents and the only color to match them is the wine red.

Sleepless, I want to copy your bike, but use blue wheels instead.

Back